Study Notes (Sen. Science, Std English, Retail Operations and PDHPE) (1 Viewer)

lauramarie88

HSC
I Have Study Notes for Sen. Science, Std English, Retail Operations and PDHPE

hey, I just finished my final HSC exams as of yesterday, so naturally i find no need for my notes on my subjects on my laptop. I studied Senior Science (disasters elective) Standard English (AWAY, RAW, WILFRED OWEN, and The Truman Show) PDHPE (Sports medicine and health of young people options) and Retail Operations.

The notes are fairly basic and a little all over the place, but I'd rather them be used again than just chucking them out. If anyone is interested, just reply to this thread.
Best of luck in your future exams.

Last edited:

Official_Mantra

HSC

hey, I just finished my final HSC exams as of yesterday, so naturally i find no need for my notes on my subjects on my laptop. I studied Senior Science (disasters elective) Standard English (AWAY, RAW, WILFRED OWEN, and The Truman Show) PDHPE (Sports medicine and health of young people options) and Retail Operations.

The notes are fairly basic and a little all over the place, but I'd rather them be used again than just chucking them out. If anyone is interested, just reply to this thread.

year12sannoying

HSC
Hey, if u are able assist me with module B The Truman Show by giving your notes/ essays on it would be much appreciated :)

maryam skmen

HSC

Hi can I please have the PDHPE notes and if you have a past year 11 yearly examination plz my email is maryam.skmen.@education.nsw.gov.au

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi can I please have the PDHPE notes and if you have a past year 11 yearly examination plz my email is maryam.skmen.@education.nsw.gov.au
Hey, this thread is very old, and the person that originally posted hasn't been online since 2007.

I suggest having a look at the following link for several and high-quality PDHPE notes which I'm sure will help you:

I will also send you a past year 11 yearly exam (with marking guidelines) to the email address you provided.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)