study notes (urgent) (1 Viewer)

ali181

HSC
biology notes (advice needed)

Hey guys i have a quick question what do you's think. If you had two sets of biology notes that were from past high achievers 99.95 uai should you have a third your own notes?

Last edited:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
ali181 said:
Hey guys i have a quick question what do you's think. If you had two sets of biology notes that were from past high achievers 99.95 uai should you have a third your own notes?
make your own

~caramello~

HSC
ali181 said:
Nothing beats your own notes.
If i were u, I'd use those notes to make my own notes.
When your making notes, your actually learning much better than when your just reading the notes.

blozzzz

HSC
Re: biology notes (advice needed)

ali181 said:

I agree with ~caramello~. When you make your own notes, you have to think about what you're reading and make sure you understand it. If you just read other people's then you're not really absorbing it enough.

bored.of.u

HSC

ali181 said:
making your own will help a lot rather than reading sum1 elses

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

ali181 said:
Having these notes grants you an insight to where you should be up to with your own notes... But having them only goes so far. You need to have the memory and good English skills to phrase your answers.

And, writing your own using the texts + the other 99 UAI'ers notes will be much better than just reading theirs :D

lou071

HSC
N/A

ali181 said:
if that note is good, what is the point of making your own notes wasting time?
if i were you i would use the 'given' notes.
but it is just me, so do whatever you feel comfortable with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)