study plans (1 Viewer)

hux_nf

well im pretty bad, i do maybe 10min of homework a week, ohh, and some during school in my free periods, no study unless b4 tests and dont have tutoring, yet i still get ova 85% in all my tests, including school certificate, just lucky i guess, do what you feel is comfortable for you, thats my advice

HSC
A few of you in here are talking about getting tutors or even currently have tutors....or attend tuition classes.

If you DONT have a tutor, but want one, please consider my company, its one on one private tuition tailored to suit your needs with a wide range of tutors who come to your house and take the hassle out of studying and make it fun. (its true, studying ca be fun....lol)

For those of you who HAVE tutors or are attending tuition schools, how and where did you find out about your tutors....? I would love to know just to so I can consider any improvements on my marketing schemes...hehehe Shadow marketing - its naughty I know...lol :p

Thanks for any help...! :)

Becky.

Becky@tcsigns.com.au

Alexander

Gold Member
Hmm, yeah, well...I dont think you need a tutor, unless you have money to burn. It's up to you in the end...you wont be spoon fed all your life.
I usually stop off at my park on the way home and stay there for an hour or two with homework and revision. Getting the syll. and making sure you know the terms and that it correlates with your class-work is super.

Ursula-Sama

HSC
N/A
ah yes tutoring, doesn't any who go feel like its too much work? with all the HW from school piled up already (especially at times of exams). not that tutoring isn't needed, cause i go to one my self, but is there a better alternative????

seanwang

i've been thru

5hours' study from Mon to Thu after school.Fri is a entertainment day.
weekend around 6 hours each day.
sounds boring,huh???:chainsaw:

HSC
you're not the only one. 3-4 hrs of study (incl. hw + assessments) from monday to thursday. friday is 2hrs cos i'm too tired by then. saturday is coaching for 3 hrs and sunday is any other study (ie: notes or revise stuff from txtbooks) that i need to prepare for the next week (or bludge away :D )

Merforga

Im in yr 12. Last year, I just did my homework and in the upcoming weeks to the exams i did my study. Came in top 5 for all my subjects. The trick is to pace yourself and not overdo it ^^

futfut

HSC
N/A
how do u maintain to keep focused for 4 hours and wat are u doing when u study

Ath

HSC
N/A
i dont hav a tutor, just do regular hw,

and study about 2 weeks b4 tests

camhissey

HSC
I normally do all my homework set each night, write up the notes for the current chapter for mathematics (class of deadbeats so we do no work i Just rock up and set myself stuff)
every night I write up a summary of all notes i was given and example questions for each subject. i keep a seperate book for each subject and then use them for my study come exam time... its rather handy becuse it keeps all ur notes in one location... NEVER take the books anywhere outside your room.. they are priceless and need to be kept safe. its like ur plan b in case u lose everything. you can use it to study because you are supposed to be anal-retentive bout the neatness of them. I am in yr 11 now and did them from halfway through last year. I got above 90 in all my school cert subj.

i currently get no tutoring but plan to get Maths Tutoring beginning of next term.

oh and here is a pig. :apig:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)