Study Technique (1 Viewer)

Shoesta

HSC
Hey y'all...

Just curious to how everybody studies... I have my Preliminary half-yearly exams in a week, and I'm curious to see how everybody treats their study, how they study, and how long they study for etc. etc. any input is welcome aha :)

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Study when you know you'll retain the info - don't study for the sake of studying. Past-papers are usually the strongest way of studying - followed by hand writing notes. I usually study in breaks of 30 mins to an hour. Make sure to take frequent breaks too.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Change your mindset (hypocritical coming from me). You gotta really want your dream/marks or like your subjects, thats what makes you study and do well. Also, past papers are the way to go.

Shoesta

HSC
Thanks :) do you have any specific methods for the humanities subjects..?

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Thanks :) do you have any specific methods for the humanities subjects..?
Well - coming from an all humanities and no math student, the best way to study for humanities is to consistently write practice essays and get them marked. Also write detailed notes, and personally, drawing diagrams with main points/ideas helps alot.

ALSO - PRACTICE PAPERS WOO - basically it's a universal thing that helps for mostly any subject :D

rubyp

HSC
hey brycey boy u don't study, no stress :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)