Study Tips Please Help (1 Viewer)

Picle

HSC
Hey, I really have trouble studying for PDHPE and was wondering what ways people studied for it? Like how do you remember all the key points etc whats the way you study?
thanks

neafoo

HSC
i just write notes over and over
and then if i have time left over i do practice questions.

Last edited:

aurora_05

HSC
I'm having the same problem! So far I've just been reading through my notes over and over and then once I finish a page, saying out loud everything that was on that page, and then checking to make sure I remembered everything. Not too dissimilar to the "look cover write check" thing.
If I'm really struggling though I'll come and type out my notes on the computer over and over. Something about typing them up helps me remember...

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
i read over my school notes, i don't write my own notes coz there is too much content. i attempt to memorise what i can, and then i go through the syllabus without my notes and talk about each dot point to myself - if i can't do it very well then ill go back to that dot point and read it over and over till i get it! (then talk to myself about it again!lol - some say im crazy..._

l-mercedes-l

Has left the building :D
Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to he
HSC
DOTPOINTS
DOTPOINTS
DOTPOINTS
!!!!!!

All questions come from the dotpoints so thats all u need to know. Although its probably a bit late to start now. Its taken me 3hrs a week for 2 terms to get them complete but its so helpful.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)