Votes: 18 16.1%
  • none you asshole

Votes: 21 18.8%

• Total voters

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Remember, it's not how long you study for, but what you do with your time that counts ...
Too true.

Aside from eating, sleeping and the occasional sitting-around-doing-pretty-much-nothing, I study all the time. It's not very hard. I just work through past papers and for most of my subjects, it's quite fun.

=slade=

HSC
lots of study notes, like typing up summaries n shit but no actual sitting down memorising / learning stuff which i need to do

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i try and do both. not just writing out dot point summaries and learning the content, but get atleast 1 past paper from one of my subjects done a day. trying to do approx 6hrs a day. has worked for the past two days, didn't work today...:( idno my mood is out today and i have a splitting headache..

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
help me i do not know where to start...like theres so much but i got no idea where to start so as soon as get going...i like go to the toilet or something and become disinterested because quite frankly..weeing seemed to be alot more interesting...:eek:(i need help...

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Too true.

Aside from eating, sleeping and the occasional sitting-around-doing-pretty-much-nothing, I study all the time. It's not very hard. I just work through past papers and for most of my subjects, it's quite fun.
sounds fukin boring..i ges thats why i will fail my HSC and you on the other hand...will be a doctor

Mandy101

HSC
^It's not boring, I enjoy it too! I guess if you're doing subjects you love, it doesn't seem like work (except for maths... which is a daily struggle)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
sounds fukin boring..i ges thats why i will fail my HSC and you on the other hand...will be a doctor
Haha, English is the daily struggle for me. I guess we all have our weaknesses.

Sure, I'd rather be doing a million other things that what I do now everyday. But there's only a month or so to go, and wouldn't it be a lot better to celebrate, knowing you tried your best, than to dread your results after walking out from an exam feeling terrible?

You sound very fidgety. :p Don't worry, do everything you want to do (going to the toilet and so forth) before you sit down at your desk. Have a goal in your mind before you start - for example, aim to complete the 2004 Maths paper before noon. Make a study plan if you need to, but always know what you're going to do before you do it.

香港!

HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
help me i do not know where to start...like theres so much but i got no idea where to start so as soon as get going...i like go to the toilet or something and become disinterested because quite frankly..weeing seemed to be alot more interesting...:eek:(i need help...
aye help me also!!!
I keep fooling around whenever I'm studying :(:(
grrrrr

rama_v

HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
lol I agree with Dreamerish, I love studying for subjects like Physics and maths and chem, but I really have to force myself to study for IPT or English...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
man that's true. i love studying chem and legal and sometimes eng, but i get so damn bored when it comes to maths!
idno if this might help anyone else, but i used to write out my target UAI on a big piece of paper and stick it on my wall somewhere that i constantly see it whenever im in my room. it helped for a while...then it became useless. also, when i get bored, i try and think ahead, as in think about the day i get my results and see myself getting a mad uai and getting psyched up over it..lol sounds really really really stupid, but it worked

Peartie

HSC
i find best way is 2 do past papers...especially for Maths, business, German and Modern (for me neway)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Argonaut said:
Daily struggle? I found English to be a fight for life where if you went even the slightest bit wrong you'd be swept away or burned out, reduced to a wreck of your former self, provided you didn't succumb to the taint of a pathetic teacher first.
Oh, the drama!

I haven't properly started yet. I've just been doing little bits and pieces like definitions for concepts, etc., and reading exemplar samples from the Standards Packages...

I plan on doing 8 hours per day.

speed2

HSC
rama_v said:
lol I agree with Dreamerish, I love studying for subjects like Physics and maths and chem, but I really have to force myself to study for IPT or English...
SAME HERE! i could do maths or physics past papers for hours on end but can't study IPT for more than 1/2 hour. it just seems so pointless, IPT that is.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha
i sometimes cant b fuked doing english coz theres just too much writing to do
i jus do past questions for essays coz my eng tutor sets them out.
love doing maths, geog and ipt
phys.....:S

HSC
rama_v said:
same, I seriously am more than happy to do maths, chem, SDD, but English and IT is a bit iffy

even though i know the work i still study for IT because im trying to get 95+ in it

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ohh *cries* NONE. although this poll makes me feel better, as the no study option is ahead!! lol. damn. how can you people sit down and study... on your holidays? I just cant do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)