Studying 4 ee1?where to start? (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
developed my own definitions of genre and revenge tragedy (my elective, duh), looked at conventions, etc. and made sure i could list the ones i knew i could talk about without looking at my notes. a friend gave me her copy of " success in HSC extension english one REVENGE TRAGEDY" which is really really good. the notes i got from my teacher are in really bad shape so this book is practically the basis of my study. that and a bunch of study notes my friend and i made together.
considering i failed my trials miserably, perhaps my advice isn't the best to take...

lizzieee_

make sure you know your texts really well, flip through them again. cos then if you get stuck you can always make stuff up lol.

DaRanjed

Well, I'm doing (or should I say "did"? :D ) Speculative Fiction and one thing I wish I'd done earlier was to watch more spec fic movies, read more books, all that - so I get an understanding of the genre.

You really should watch or read texts that relate to your module. Trust me, it's REALLY helpful and enjoyable at the same time. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)