Studying at night? (1 Viewer)

bawd

HSC
On the weekends I study and do H/W from about 7 am to 12 pm-ish in twenty minute blocks with 10 minute breaks in between.

On school nights, I do homework from about 5 pm - 6 pm in 25 minute blocks with 5 minutes break in between, watch the news whilst having dinner, then start studying from 7 pm - 10 pm in 25 minute blocks.

I have Chinese classes after school on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday so I do not get the 5pm - 6pm period during those days.

Some days however, I come home really tired because I didn't get a good sleep the night before and I'd just procrastinate.

Somedays I come home and I don

Yup-tamoi

HSC
hsc is a killer. studying is a killer.
well i try to study as much as i can.. but i cant study 24/7 no wayy!
i get distracted easily . and whats even worst is when i have a whole free day where i could be studying BUT instead i dont . what a waste ..
although i use my time quite differently to other people but i find it easier to study this way... i cant wait till this is all over .
btw. i heard that .. the most stressful time in your life is your hsc? hmm. apart of me believes that, actually all of it . lol

HSC
yer i find studying at night wayyyyyyyy beter
like take today fro example... i had my fisrt day off work for yonks so thought i may catch up on school thou instead just got distacrted and after 7pm ive been like a steam train and have managed to do wat i wanted to do on my day off... so to me i look bak and go wat a waste of day bahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)