• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Studying at recess/lunch (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

I was just wondering how many of yous study at recess and lunch. I never do, but I think I might start with the half yearlys coming up and stuff. And plus I should probably do something more productive with my time than checking out the year 11 girls ;)

KarmaKitten

HSC
recess for me is 15 minutes. In those 15 minutes, I usually have to have meetings with the principal or deputies or the other prefects. or i have to find some teacher and discuss something with them. lunch lasts 35 minutes and i like to do nothing but talk to my friends and stuff and chill out to the music

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i sometimes do work/study at lunch, recess is too short to do any really constructive work (unless you've got a free/study befor/after)

Someguy123

Originally posted by GemmaHavok
I eat at recess and lunch, I also often criticise other students based on their appearance or intellectual ability.
I study before school. Cos I get there at 8am.
lol that is funny ( the bit about criticism)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I tried to work at lunch, but it didnt work. The library is full of yr 7 nerds and they are sooo noisy, so I just dont bother any more

Winston

HSC
rofl i remember i tried that, then i ended up talking to ppl in the library :p...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Someguy123
its annyoing when yo have free periods in the library, everyone is so noisy
I hate that too, and the librarians dont say anything to them

Tabris

HSC
I have barely enough time to have my food and lunch time is just talk talk talk, unless meetings with other prefects, teachers, principals. free periods are good, usually the only time when i actually catchup on homework

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
sometimes i leave homework for lunch/recess because i hate carrying books home
also when i have assessments and exams i study.. but i have like 5 lunchtime finishes.. 2 lunchtime choir meetings.. leaving only 3 lunchtimes a week with my friends lol

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i have at least one free period a day (sometimes 4!) so i study then, UNLESS its an assessment test THEN i will cram at recess or lunch!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Last year, I never studied during recess and lunch. You need a break between constant study and thats why they give you a break. Make most of the breaks. Cause you can't go to class on a empty stomach and stressed about nothing.

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
I tried to work at lunch, but it didnt work. The library is full of yr 7 nerds and they are sooo noisy, so I just dont bother any more
Oooh, I hate those little nerds. At luch time they fully sprint to the library so they can be the first on the computers to play fucking Sonic the Hedgehog! And worst of all they have to play their games with the volume cranked up, and Im sitting there trying to study with all this fucking noise and it drives me crazy. Its either that, or the library is full of nerds playing these odd card games.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I never studied during lunch or recess. They have breaks so that you can have a break from constant study. You can't spend hours and hours just constantly study, your body and mind need breaks.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah, i need food at lunchtimes, so ill have book open in one hand and my sandwich or whatever in the other hand..lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)