• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Studying at recess/lunch (1 Viewer)

HSC
i play soccer at recess (25 mins) and basketball at lunch (55 mins)
i only really go to the library to print past papers (or in my frees)

MouNtY

there's no way that i could study at recess or lunch it's just way to loud and i talk to much

Leng

Recess and lunch is too hard to study in, since our library gets crowded with all these noisy juniors. Most people only ever do maths at school in their spares, but recently I've found myself making more and more use of the school gym. You do need a break from constant study and an hour or two of working out helps a lot.

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by Leng
Recess and lunch is too hard to study in, since our library gets crowded with all these noisy juniors. Most people only ever do maths at school in their spares, but recently I've found myself making more and more use of the school gym. You do need a break from constant study and an hour or two of working out helps a lot.
Your school has a fucking gym?

Numero Uno

HSC
I Study at lunch
eat lunch at recess
eat recess at lunch
and breakfast at dinner
and dinner at afternoon tea

Does this make sense ? i dunno

but to answer your question i do study at lunch

the funny thing is that the year 12's always get kicked out of our library not the year 7's?

Leng

I'm very lucky to go to a school that does have a gym, I know...but if it didn't, I'd probably go and run laps or something.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Numero Uno

the funny thing is that the year 12's always get kicked out of our library not the year 7's?
They kick yr 12's out? Why?

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by Leng
I'm very lucky to go to a school that does have a gym, I know...but if it didn't, I'd probably go and run laps or something.
Our school doesnt have anywhere to run laps . . .

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by Numero Uno
Same at our school. If you go into the library at recess to study, you get kicked out for no reason. The only time you can go in there is during lunch when all the little shits are in there.

Leng

Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
Our school doesnt have anywhere to run laps . . .
Serious? No oval? Car park? Nearby park? Deserted areas of the school? Around the school in general?

Sometimes I do my homework at recess and lunch, so that I can minimise the amount of homework I do at home and decrease the number of books I have to carry home.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i just do them during free periods

the number of books i carry each day remains the same at the end of the day cos we dont have lockers..usually its even more cos i borrow extra textbooks and stuff from the library :(

pink_esky

Just chill at lunch - it's the one time you get to sit and talk to your friends without you parents telling you that your time could be spent more productively. Only work if the weather's bad and you have a load of work to finish.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
Same at our school. If you go into the library at recess to study, you get kicked out for no reason. The only time you can go in there is during lunch when all the little shits are in there.
we get whinged at as well...

the librarian is apparently concerned that HER library is turning into quite the "social area".

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
my advice is to not study during your "free" time at school

this is your final year of high school, ENJOY IT!
make it times which you would look back and laugh at...times which you can talk about when you meet up with your old friends

don't be an anti-social nerd, not that studying during lunch implies you are...but just enjoy it while you can

lol personally i never did any homework....homework for me was done during the class...when the teacher is talking about last nights homework....that's when i do it :)
this isn't a very good habbit as i can personally tell you right now!

haha it's getting harder to get back into the habbit of actually doing work after school/uni, now that i'm in uni....

felafel

yes - make the most of year 12!

when i was in primary school, i'd always think about how cool (??) high school might be, and now I'm there, i miss all the fun of primary school!

so enjoy every minute of it!

KfWang

why study during lunch? wouldnt it be more better to take your mind off study for a few minutes? and make a total fool out of yourself? trust me its very god to make a fool out of yourself, i do it every day !!!^^, and
lunch is there for a reason, for your mind to relax after hours of studying, and if you just go on studying at lunch, your productivity will not be very good after lunch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)