Studying for Business Studies (2 Viewers)

Steth0scope

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
look in the Sell forum for if anyone has it for sale.

If you would like I can try to email you the chapter summary files and see if you can access them this way - PM me about it.
You're so helpful. I would never do that. ;)

williamc

HSC
bassistx said:
Even if they say that each topic will be assessed equally in the HSC, this is definitely not true. Financial planning & management has to be incorporated into almost every question, particularly your extended response and such. You have to talk about finance. Even if the question doesn't ask you to. They always tell me to write more about finance.
wtf??

If the question doesn't ask you to write about financial planning then you don't write about it. It is as simple as that. You don't get extra marks for writing extra irrelevant stuff.

Steth0scope

HSC
N/A
williamc said:
wtf??

If the question doesn't ask you to write about financial planning then you don't write about it. It is as simple as that. You don't get extra marks for writing extra irrelevant stuff.
Thats right. WTF bassistx?

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
revise revise revise!!!
KNOW your syllabus like everyone else said
Find lots of resources, use e-bay, resources on BOS, school library!

Love this subject, its freaky when u wake up and ur going through the syllabus in your head! yeah i need to get a life i know!

CappZ

HSC
omg wish i was awesome at it...
lol well im ok...

i love business studies!!!

im coming first in the class...but its going to be close between me and this other girl....
i have a lead on her though cos she miss out on some school last year
but she tried hard...and i bludge and still do heaps good...only cos i love it!!

Vicly

HSC Victim
HSC
Like plenty of past students have already mentioned, success in business studies lies in memorising the WHOLE syllabus. If you want to get the best possible mark you should memorise every part of it because in the HSC exam, they're going to SPECIFICALLY mention a dot point and everything under that is basically your guide to writing your essay/report.

For example, last years (2007) HSC exam asked about ethical aspects of business, which according to my memory/studies had not been (if not, asked much) asked previously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)