Studying for Maths (1 Viewer)

big_bang344

HSC
This is confusing :S Can anyone sum up everything mentioned in this thread? Like all the ways to study maths summarised and put into dot points. Thanks!

jack2808

HSC
thanks HEAPS for the tips - i really need to start doing practise papers. I always get soo annoyed doing them because i cant HAHA i feel a lot more comfortable writing notes for maths - anyone else write notes for maths?? I'm a big note writer lol so i try to write them for everything, but it does help to summarise what you learnt each week into a book with clear headings so you can study formulas/methods.
Does anyone else stick up formula around their bedroom hehe??

-em xx
Putting formula sheets around your bedroom is an extremely effective way of memorising something, for me it's passive learning so it requires no effort ie. i don't need to dedicate a certain amount of time to study them. Anyone who has trouble remembering formulas, even processes like induction, this strategy helps freakishly well.

ashlee_katrice

HSC
I'm just starting HSC topic and was wondering how best to structure my study notes? and how much revive i should get in a week for math 2u ?:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)