Studying for PD (1 Viewer)

blond_e

HSC
Hey does anyone have tips on how to remember all the content in this course?

I've summarised notes and I do exercises on each topic and next I'm going to do practice essays...

there's just so much content in this subject its hard to remember :(

sxc_ballerina89

HSC
i agree with how hard pe is to study for & i dnt know if this works cos i havent tested it yet but a teacher at my school printed out the past ten papers for each subject she did (including pe) & did a lil out of a paper for each subject per night (wether it be doing to mulitple choice or starting an essay) & did that as her study & got a uai of 92.5 & band 6's for 4 subjects & a band 5 for the other. so yeh i spose u can try that if u want!

fitzpatrickr

HSC
You could put notes around your room, on ur mirror etc so that u read them constantly. or else inside your locker is good too. then to remember lists of things i.e. physiological adaptions to aerobic training, make acronyms (i think they're called). this sounds gay i know but i use SHOLBR:
Stroke volume/cardiac output, Haemoglobin level, Oxygen uptake, Lung capacity, Blood pressure, Resting heart rate. For some reason it just always sticks in my mind.
Another good idea is to record your voice on tape and play it as you sleep. some people swear by it.
good luck xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)