studying, how much (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
so yeah I know the number of hours studying is not really much of an indication - as 9 hrs ineffective study would probably be worse than 15 minutes solid study, but how many hours have you guys been doing, since when, - what are yuou hoping to get into

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
what did you want before when you msged me on msn?

(obligatory i dont study reply)

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
trust me, i did the hsc last year, i swear i studied less than 5 hours for each subject.

there is no need to study for 10 hours a day like some freaks seem to do, now that im at uni, i realise the hsc is ten times easier and there is not much to memorise.

so take it easy and enjoy the simplicity of it

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol easy for you to say, you're already done the hsc! i swear, i bet ya, next year this time, all of us will be like.....man we worried about the stupid hsc for nothing, all that stress was a complete waste, and telling the future yr12's to calm down..

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
goan_crazy said:
I study the night before.
Thats the only time I feel I need to
I can't study more than one hour without getting distracted
I don't understand how u people study 9 hours a day...
u'll burn out soon...i'm telling ya.
lol, i think i already have. i swear, on the first two weeks of the holidays, i studies atleast 6 hours a day, everyday. and the past week, i hardly did much. i prolly studies like max 4-5 hrs a day. it kinda sucked, i regret not being able to conjure up the motivation. but i did do some good solid study yesterday. it all boils down to one inevitable conclusion.......HSC SUCKS!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I study the night before.
Thats the only time I feel I need to
I can't study more than one hour without getting distracted
I don't understand how u people study 9 hours a day...
u'll burn out soon...i'm telling ya.

switchblade87

HSC
I find that if i study for more than 4-5 hrs, its ineffective. So, an average of about 4hrs/day is what I've been doing.

enamorada

HSC
i studied bout 5 or 6 hours a day but found that i was drained by the end of the day..so i jst focused more on what i needed to get done rather than how many hrs..thats what i will be doing tday jst revising what i need to..not doing any exessive study

jazzi_jess

20 days to go!
HSC
I've been doing 7 hours a day, up til now, and i'm doing a bit more now cos of exams, but i'm not really a burn out sort of person. i'm really relaxed, and had a relaxing holiday. what i'd do is do my 7 hours, before 5pm, then watch tv almost all night, do a bit of exercise, etc, whatever, and go to bed at 10. very relaxing, and i know i couldn't have done more, so i'm happy :)

HSC
ive written prep essays for english which would add up to maybe 5 hours over the past week then maybe another 5 hours for the others altogether. so 10 hours of study would be a reasonable estimate on my behalf.
last three days have been spent watching 'black books' then watching them again with commentary.
I can get a decent mark with no study. just like the trials.
so i guess ill just have to wing it!

306s16

HSC
N/A
you guys r crazy. 5+ hours a day. 1500+ posts on this site. you have probably spent more time posting than i have posting and studying combined....i think this is my 2nd post and second time on this site, day before hsc

Odourless

HSC
Probably about 2 hours study total for english. I hate english and its so boring to study for. Maths is a lot easier to study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)