Studying on Friday nights (1 Viewer)

bubbly89

HSC
I have to say it feels absolutely awesome to be able to do whatever you want on a Sunday night, while all your friends are like "shite work due tomoz" *stress*

bleu

HSC
bubbly89 said:
I have to say it feels absolutely awesome to be able to do whatever you want on a Sunday night, while all your friends are like "shite work due tomoz" *stress*
Yep. That makes two :)

bassistx

HSC
It's not right to study on Sundays (nights, anyway). You go to school sleepy and bored, etc.

I think Friday off (too much studying throughout the week!) and then study on Saturday (sleep-in though lol). Sunday is a break. Just get organised and summarise everything. Don't study.

That's what the pros told us to do.

What I do? Simple - study the night before the exam :) I hate myself for it, but I don't think I'll ever be able to change my habits.

HSC
No matter how light my friday is, or how much work needs to be done, I find it difficult to work on Fridays. So I'm trying just to knock down anything that seems easy, quick, whatever, just so that my load for the rest of the weekend is considerably lower. Also I'm hoping that it might get me into a routine of working on a Friday, because as said, I find that difficult at the moment.

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
I just finished watching Tomb Raider and now I'm roaming around. lolz. This's shit. I like it. Freedom!

HSC
Monday - might look at the homework
Tuesday (morning) - did it coz i realised the teacher would check -.-
Wed - Thurs - same as Tues
Friday - what's work?
Saturday - lost the work
Sunday - crammed as much work as i can

= me getting a crappy uai

lesson today kids is never be like me lol

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Fact - YOU DONT NEED TO STUDY 9 MONTHS OUT FROM HSC, LET ALONE ON FRIDAY NIGHTS TO GET A GOOD UAI

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Doing an essay atm :read: . :sleep: Feel like sleeping, but I got a load of shit to do on the weekends as well. When I'm done, it's all relaxation :D can't wait...

bassistx

HSC
lol I watched Tomb Raider too!! Haha. I got up a thousand times during the ads to go up to my room and study, but I sat back down every time. Argh. Croft has defeated the HSC student once again.

I haven't studied one bit since day 1 of the holidays until today. Honest. I have a huge pile. And we've only been at school for a week. This sucks. I'll do it tomorrow lol :)

jessica.ann

HSC
its lik 6 30 or something by the time i get home from school on a fri nite, if ive planned b4 then to do something i will but if not im too tired
i watch a movie and do some work

vizman

HSC
nottellingu said:
As the title suggests, who actually does work on friday nights ?
lol just relax. u don't need to be studying every minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)