Studying the roles of a particular scientist in chemistry....I need some help please (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey, I am freaking out. I have this assessment to do, in which we have to assess the various types of occupations in chemistry, and then choose one in particular to take a closer look at.

It involves dot points: 1.2.1, 1.3.1 and 1.2.2. I have chosen to look at forensic science in particular.

What I was wondering was, what really is required for this? I have no idea, because all out teacher has done is given us a sheet with the dot points on it, and the outcomes to be achieved.

I am not sure if we have to go and research an ACTUAL for example "John Billson" works at Forensics and Co. Or whether we have to just outline what the role of a forensic scientist involves.

If anyone has done this previously, or could help me in any way, it would be greatly appreciated, thankyou :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
when i did it, all we had to do was the role of the chemist.
so 'a forensic chemist does xxx'

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
you know for this dot point, do we need to know a specific chemist who really works in real life? or just the different types of chemists that exist eg metallurgic chemist, industrial chemist etc?

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
this dot point should be taken out of the chemistry syllabus, it has absolutely nothing to do with chemistry what so ever, and its just STUPID.

burhan germikoli or some shit in conquering chem, it has everything you need about him.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
mushroom_head said:
you know for this dot point, do we need to know a specific chemist who really works in real life? or just the different types of chemists that exist eg metallurgic chemist, industrial chemist etc?
well even if they did ask, you can just make up a name. dont be to obviuos like 'john smith' but they cant really verify that person exists in the industry in the marking center anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)