Studying (1 Viewer)

speter

HSC
Well as you all know yr 11 starts the HSC in term 4. I'm just having difficulty studying/doing hw on time and honestly im really worried about english std, im alrdy failing == getting a rank of 50 out of 173. Please post successful study tips/ timetables which include eating times.
Thanks heaps

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
get home and do homework straight away
if music distracts u, dont listen to it
draw a timetable up of what u want to get done everyday
prioritise subjects - set tasks that are achievable within the given time frame
put your head down and study
practice makes perfect - keep practicing, writing notes, etc

GL

raniya

HSC
this is wat i done.... relaxx yr 11 n take it clamm its a time u experiment diff study techniques coz u have nuthin 2 loose.// so by the tym ur doin ur hsc ulll be ready 2 kickk some ass..... im did this n thnks goood im doin excellent.. keeps ur goals high n make usre u do ur work on tym n go ahead of ur class so next tym ur teaher does it with u it will be as a revision... n like i sed yr 11 is a tym were u experiment ur study techniques

McKzie

HSC
I personally find it difficult and pretty confusing to sudy all of my subjects in one day, so I'd suggest you spread it out, if it helps. Try allocating at least one hour each day to studying each subject.

If you give yourself a set time, when you know that you won't be distracted, you might find it easier. Say 7 o'clock is a good time for you, make 7-8 your study time and you might just fall into the routine.

speter

HSC
Thanks all i'll try these new methods. I get distracted very easily...
Just got a new TV and i guess i just gotta work out a schedule that works for me.

Tofuu

HSC
don't need to rush into studying straight away, just slowly start studying and allocating your time until you find a good combination that doesn't stress you out, then you'll be set when yr 12 comes

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
So you think 50/173 is fail eh? I know a lot of people that would be very happy to get that rank at a relatively decent school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)