Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
So on October 7, they managed to identify who was and wasn't a zionist and made sure to only kill the zionists?
Ofc the story started on Oct 7, just open the book on chapter 430 why don’t u. Love how u question Hamas like this but don’t speculate how on earth the Zionist regime “attempts to minimise civilian casualties”

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Ofc the story started on Oct 7, just open the book on chapter 430 why don’t u. Love how u question Hamas like this but don’t speculate how on earth the Zionist regime “attempts to minimise civilian casualties”
im responding to the claim that hamas values israeli lives

it would be fine for you to say that they don't value israeli lives and this is a good thing

but if you or whoever are going to claim they value human lives, then you need to justify this statement

nsw..wollongong

HSC
im responding to the claim that hamas values israeli lives

it would be fine for you to say that they don't value israeli lives and this is a good thing

but if you or whoever are going to claim they value human lives, then you need to justify this statement
My justification is thru the hostage videos and testimonies given on Israeli news channels themselves. I don’t need anymore proof the words are coming from the Israelis themselves

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I think people have bigger problems to worry about than this.
Majority of gen z only get around this stuff and show their support because its trendy.
Both sides have done evil stuff. Both sides have been victimised.
We won't play a role in the resolution of this conflict. Stop wasting your time. You're welcome.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Majority of gen z only get around this stuff and show their support because its trendy.
We won't play a role in the resolution of this conflict. Stop wasting your time. You're welcome.
No ones thanking u for this bro just bc u don’t care abt it doesn’t mean others shouldn’t, I know damn well if u were in their position ud want as many ppl as possible to speak abt it 💀💀💀💀

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
u really think u said some shit go kiss netanyahu's ass

liamkk112

HSC
ur right that there is a certain bunch of people who only show support for things like this coz its trendy (cough black lives matter)

however it doesnt invalidate people who actually care, also we will and have played a role in this conflict, whether thats through spreading the news or through actually taking action (why else would australian politicians talk about it)

scaryshark09

HSC
ur right that there is a certain bunch of people who only show support for things like this coz its trendy (cough black lives matter)

however it doesnt invalidate people who actually care, also we will and have played a role in this conflict, whether thats through spreading the news or through actually taking action (why else would australian politicians talk about it)
is ur pfp that girl on that news story who was tortured by her parents along with her siblings?

'Escape from a House of Horror 20/20'

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I think the people who talked abt this to be trendy have long jumped onto the next "trend", have smth constructive to say about the issue or don't say anything would be my advice

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
My justification is thru the hostage videos and testimonies given on Israeli news channels themselves. I don’t need anymore proof the words are coming from the Israelis themselves
and im asking how "cares about israeli lives" is compatible with "indiscriminately murdered as many israelis as possible"

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Please do not resort to personal attacks just because there are views you don’t agree with. Debate the ideas, not the person.

Also, let’s be honest here, no one is actually going to change their opinion from this “debate” so ask yourself if it is really worth your time and energy trying to convince someone, especially if you’re not prepared to change your mind yourself…

scaryshark09

HSC
Please do not resort to personal attacks just because there are views you don’t agree with. Debate the ideas, not the person.

Also, let’s be honest here, no one is actually going to change their opinion from this “debate” so ask yourself if it is really worth your time and energy trying to convince someone especially if you’re not prepared to change your mind yourself…
Isn't it funny that it's all the pro-palistine people resorting to personal attacks 🤣

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)