Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
but the important thing is that theyre trying to reduce casualty numbers, don't u see? its all hummus' fault, lets talk to Monday see if he has something to say (remember that time the idf soldiers showed a pic of an Arabic calendar saying "yeah these are the names of the soldiers and their headquarters")
so embarrassing

axyx

HSC
Uni Grad
Biden has a better chance of winning than Trump choosing Haley as his VP

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Next American president election predictions:
Trump will win.
Nikki Haley will be his vice president.
You literally have no fucking idea lol

the chance of this is approximately ZERO

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
imagine cosplaying as civilians and shooting indiscriminately inside a hospital like if youre tryna find Hamas maybe use ur superior drone tech to pinpoint Hamas members or smth and not kill civilians as collateral damage
Ah yes the magical jewish drones

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Ah yes the magical jewish drones
??
they managed to target a Hamas official in Lebanon using some higher tech form without another casualty, Israel's army is largely funded by the USA they've got the best engineered warfare there is in the world

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Israel without a doubt able to wage this war without killing an innocent life on a military level

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
??
they managed to target a Hamas official in Lebanon using some higher tech form without another casualty,

This is what the attack looked like

2222222222222222222.png
11111111111.png

If no civilians died, it was because nobody else was around, not because they magically pinpointed a precise human target (or 7 to be exact). And it wasn't a "high tech form" - it was literally an air strike.

And they had intelligence about exactly where al-Arouri was. They don't have that kind of information in Gaza, and they're not targeting a few individual leaders of hamas, they're fighting many thousands of soldiers. It's really not comparable at all.

Israel's army is largely funded by the USA they've got the best engineered warfare there is in the world
It's mostly not funded by the US, but again, how are they supposed to know where all the hamas fighters are in gaza?[/quote][/QUOTE]

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
U always start there, why not start all the way in the 1800s
do you have alzheimer's or something?

you literally can't keep track of a discussion that extends past 1 or 2 replies

Let me make this as simple as possible for you

1. The original claim was that hamas values israeli life

2. I point out that this is inconsistent with their indiscriminate killings of israelis on october 7

3. Tryingmybest says that israelis killed some of their own on october 7

4. I'm saying this only invalidates my argument if all of the killing on october 7 was by israel

Understand? If not, then this conversation may be above your intellectual level I'm afraid.

And if we're allowed to kill people because of some shit in the 1800s, then most of the world would be in a constant state of war

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
By the way, palestine was ruled by the Ottoman empire in the 1800s so I have no idea why you think that helps your argument

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Understand? If not, then this conversation may be above your intellectual level I'm afraid.
My girls going to be studying medicine while you're arguing with a bunch of teens lmfao I wonder who's intellectual level is low

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)