Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
My girls going to be studying medicine while you're arguing with a bunch of teens lmfao I wonder who's intellectual level is low
damn they'll let anyone be a doctor these days

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
do you have alzheimer's or something?

you literally can't keep track of a discussion that extends past 1 or 2 replies

Let me make this as simple as possible for you

1. The original claim was that hamas values israeli life

2. I point out that this is inconsistent with their indiscriminate killings of israelis on october 7

3. Tryingmybest says that israelis killed some of their own on october 7

4. I'm saying this only invalidates my argument if all of the killing on october 7 was by israel

Understand? If not, then this conversation may be above your intellectual level I'm afraid.

And if we're allowed to kill people because of some shit in the 1800s, then most of the world would be in a constant state of war
the only person who should have alzheimer here is u since ur old

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Please do not resort to personal attacks just because there are views you don’t agree with. Debate the ideas, not the person.

Also, let’s be honest here, no one is actually going to change their opinion from this “debate” so ask yourself if it is really worth your time and energy trying to convince someone, especially if you’re not prepared to change your mind yourself…
I think ya'll need to listen to what trebla said

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

2. I point out that this is inconsistent with their indiscriminate killings of israelis on october 7

4. I'm saying this only invalidates my argument if all of the killing on october 7 was by israel

Understand? If not, then this conversation may be above your intellectual level I'm afraid.

And if we're allowed to kill people because of some shit in the 1800s, then most of the world would be in a constant state of war
U always start there, why not start all the way in the 1800s
you're actually joking at this point
such a circular conversation with zionists
wait ngl i hardly know anything about this war and its historical context but im interested where can I learn

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
wait ngl i hardly know anything about this war and its historical context but im interested where can I learn
idk exactly, but use a variety of sources
everything ive read has some level of bias, so the best way to limit bias is reading from a wide range of sources

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I think there's only one person resorting to personal attacks but whenever someone like nsw.wollongong or ace gets attacked every mod suddenly goes silent.. yeah says a lot
thank you for saying it
sylvia gets away with saying all types of shit but if one person makes a personal attack against sylvia hell breaks loose
d riding this old man it's so funny

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I think there's only one person resorting to personal attacks but whenever someone like nsw.wollongong or ace gets attacked every mod suddenly goes silent.. yeah says a lot
yeah, the one person being the pro-palestinian loony who said he wanted to knock me out and bomb my house

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
When muslims start talm bout that "it's their land" shit in palestine

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
This is what the attack looked like

View attachment 42296
View attachment 42295

If no civilians died, it was because nobody else was around, not because they magically pinpointed a precise human target (or 7 to be exact). And it wasn't a "high tech form" - it was literally an air strike.

And they had intelligence about exactly where al-Arouri was. They don't have that kind of information in Gaza, and they're not targeting a few individual leaders of hamas, they're fighting many thousands of soldiers. It's really not comparable at all.

It's mostly not funded by the US, but again, how are they supposed to know where all the hamas fighters are in gaza?
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
are you joking israel has the name social security number and address of everyone in occupied Palestine stop justifying the killing of civilians, that airstrike that killed the Hamas official was precise and you can't say otherwise, buildings are being blown up left right and centre in Gaza with nothing but families existing in them it's indiscriminate

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

lmao do you think you're smart or something with ur numbered statements of if and then logic, you're not saying anything profound there you're disregarding the colonial aspect of the situation and the fact, yes fact, that this issue began way before Oct 7 and Palestinians have been victims of generational massacre for a very long time

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
thank you for saying it
sylvia gets away with saying all types of shit but if one person makes a personal attack against sylvia hell breaks loose
d riding this old man it's so funny
Sorry, I’m just gonna call BS here. You all rather conveniently ignored the fact that SylviaB got banned yesterday.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Sorry, I’m just gonna call BS here. You all rather conveniently ignored the fact that SylviaB got banned yesterday.
1 day ban doesn't do nothing I got a one day ban for calling him a grandma or sum shit and he gets to knock off some hitler shit and fcking supports genoicide and u let it happen. Ik someone said lets debate or smthng but do you really think its going to make a big difference like he'll be back tmrw lol even that stupid guy that keeps asking for nicknames gets like a month worth of ban and u give this thing a 1 day ban BYE I CANT EVEN ARGUE BAN ME

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)