Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
remember the kidnapped by Hamas bullshit posters made using stock images, THAT'S all true but the verified death toll numbers in Palestine is fake

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
no u rlly said that the Palestinians had it coming after what happened on oct 7, then retaliate as soon as i say that years of oppression should've been a sign to the idf that SOMEONE was going to hit back at some point
I literally never said that

THIS, THIS is why I had to make a numbered list of arguments, because you're literally incapable of following basic reasoning

I'm talking about October 7 for two reasons

1. To ask why hamas would do Oct 7 (and their supporters like you would condone it) when it was obviously going to result in monumental suffering for the people of gaza. This is not even a moral claim, I'm asking why from the perspective of valuing the lives of gazans, why Oct 7 would be considered a good thing

2. To argue against the asinine claim that hamas 'values israeli life'. I never even said that Hamas should value Israeli life, just that the claim they do is wrong

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I literally never said that

THIS, THIS is why I had to make a numbered list of arguments, because you're literally incapable of following basic reasoning

I'm talking about October 7 for two reasons

1. To ask why hamas would do Oct 7 (and their supporters like you would condone it) when it was obviously going to result in monumental suffering for the people of gaza. This is not even a moral claim, I'm asking why from the perspective of valuing the lives of gazans, why Oct 7 would be considered a good thing

2. To argue against the asinine claim that hamas 'values israeli life'. I never even said that Hamas should value Israeli life, just that the claim they do is wrong
I love that u have to be degrading in ur language to feel that u have the higher ground, everything that uve said not only in this thread but in many before it confirm the fact that u do condone the actions of Israel and their pathetic reason to have a right to "self defence". And when we say that the story didn't start on October 7 suddenly u gotta raise another argument elsewhere because you cant fathom that maybe, just MAYBE, the whole claim to the establishment of Israel is built on deception and racism dating back to before the 1800s

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
pls get yo ugly lego pfp outta here for a few hours and shut up, than I'll pray u get banned and istg if u don't get banned ill get banned for you to get banned boo, hope u enjoy the furry night club xo

You talk a lot about personal attacks, and yet you're the only one making them here

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I love that u have to be degrading in ur language to feel that u have the higher ground, everything that uve said not only in this thread but in many before it confirm the fact that u do condone the actions of Israel and their pathetic reason to have a right to "self defence". And when we say that the story didn't start on October 7 suddenly u gotta raise another argument elsewhere because you cant fathom that maybe, just MAYBE, the whole claim to the establishment of Israel is built on deception and racism dating back to before the 1800s
Okay, so you literally just ignored what I said and started saying the same wrong, irrelevant arguments you've been saying all thread

Let me make this EVEN MORE SIMPLE for you

From the perspective of somebody who values Gaza and the Gazan people, why would you think October 7 was a good idea for the people of Gaza, given that the expected response from everybody was the Israel would respond by killing tens of thousands of Gazans?

- The fact that you think that Oct 7 was morally justified is irrelevant

- The fact that you think that Israel's response is morally unjustifiable is irrelevant

I'm literally just asking why was Oct 7 beneficial for the people of gaza

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Sorry, I’m just gonna call BS here. You all rather conveniently ignored the fact that SylviaB got banned yesterday.
wait does it show banned instead of like member if they're banned or is that just a meme title

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
lolcti was the one who was crying about "personal attacks" in the first place!
no no you need a little saving because personal attacks are being directed at you however your personal attacks get the green light on here, but yeah poor thing!!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
1 day ban doesn't do nothing I got a one day ban for calling him a grandma or sum shit and he gets to knock off some hitler shit and fcking supports genoicide and u let it happen. Ik someone said lets debate or smthng but do you really think its going to make a big difference like he'll be back tmrw lol even that stupid guy that keeps asking for nicknames gets like a month worth of ban and u give this thing a 1 day ban BYE I CANT EVEN ARGUE BAN ME
I have stated multiple times before that we don’t moderate based on what is said, but how it is said (e.g. spamming, attacking). We are not the morality police. We do not ban or censor people in the non-school forums just because they say something objectionable/morally wrong (which is NOT a personal attack) according to other people including ourselves. That’s not how it works. It’s when it becomes a targeted personal attack is when it is a problem.

But it’s clear that you still think moderation should be about whether something said is right/wrong in your eyes (which is like saying everything objectionable that Trump says should be censored) and have no intention of changing that position or at least accepting the rationale of where we’re coming from - and would rather conveniently ignore anything that is contrary to your narrative that we are somehow behaving in a biased manner, so I’m just going to stop here.

All I am going to say to people here is that if you think a post needs to be looked at by a moderator e.g. because it’s a personal attack, then report it. We are more than happy to explain why we choose or choose not to act on a reported post if needed.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
no no you need a little saving because personal attacks are being directed at you however your personal attacks get the green light on here, but yeah poor thing!!
The only one here who has "cried" about personal attacks has been lolcti. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)