Stuff you can and can't take in (1 Viewer)

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
Yeah, you have to have everything in a plastic sleeve (so the examiners can see what you bring in). You can also bring a waterbottle in, but it has to be clear.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You can bring in a pencil case to carry your stuff. It's just that when you commence examination, you must take all your necessary gear and place your pencil case on the floor.

James747

HSC
Only pens and liquid paper allowed on table. Rulers got taken away for the english exams, as well as calculators (for an english exam? :S). And water bottle has to go on the floor.

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
I had my pencil case on my desk the whole time, although it was a small one and one of the examiners asked to check inside.

Besides that, had bottle of water on table and a ruler.

The only thing we were asked to put on the floor was the covers for calculaters.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Well the supervisor people didn't go around checking everyone, but they just shoot you a suspicious look to see if you react guiltily. I don't know, nobody got anything confiscated. Except my friend came in an hour late for the English exam 'cause she slept in and wasn't given more time. Hahaha...wait, I'm going off topic.

DaWun

blah
HSC
hmmm i had a blue pen, black pen, red pen, pazer, rubber, liquid paper, ruler, calculator for maths only, leads and another blue pen ^^ woo dey wasnt really dat strick yet you couldnt go toilet by ya self .. which was disturbing ... ahaha dey might be peekin!! xD

HSC
I was able to bring in my pencil case (although I had emptied it out somewhat), and the supervisors just took a quick look at it before I went in.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i just walked in. they were like open your pencil cases...haha. a person in front of me had a piece of paper in his pencil case. i presume they were cheatnotes... he got let in... heh.

and it was pretty funny how we go in, the supervisor went "boys, remember that no mobile phones are allowed" and then the whole grade walks back out. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)