stuffed up my half yearlies (1 Viewer)

wildtiger

HSC
Originally posted by JimBob
Yeah, I had glandular fever *hissss* a week before my exams and it was still killing me for my first few exams... I'm not expecting much... :'(
i thought you'd be able to get an appeal?

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by wildtiger
i thought you'd be able to get an appeal?
How would I be able to do that? I gave them a doctor's certificate at the start of the exam block, but it didn't say i had glandular becasue the blood test results hadnt come back yet. What should i do?

Shiloh

HSC
Originally posted by JimBob
How would I be able to do that? I gave them a doctor's certificate at the start of the exam block, but it didn't say i had glandular becasue the blood test results hadnt come back yet. What should i do?
Appeal to your school curriculum coordinator. The worst they can do is knock back your appeal. You should not have had to do those exams anyway, if you were sick - glandular fever or not, you were sick . Unfortunately you cannot backdate doc certificates...:s, see what you can do with the one you've got and are you still suffering glandular fever? If so, get another doctors certificate saying this. If the school doesnt do anything and you have done badly take it further. But you're school should be okay about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)