STuffed up my hsc (1 Viewer)

bmwz4

HSC
LMAO! omg that is the most cycnical response i have ever read! :rofl:...your funny :)

nichhhole said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1. You 'did really gud', so why THE FUCK ARE YOU COMPLAINING.
2. Stop feeling 'depresd', you're not going through a 'nervous breakdown', you just want us to stand back and admire how absolutely amazing you are to be able to have 'really, really slakd off', not 'noe' a single thign, and yet go 'really gud'.
3. 'do u guys think ive already stuffed up my hsc?' - have the teachers not yet drilled it into you enough about how it's early days?
4. ' i feel like ive failed already and stuffed my hsc up. ' YES YOU WILL, if you continue typing like this...
*Overexcessive use of 'like',
- 'my problem is like..'
-like i seriously dnt noe one thing at all
-like at the moment
- now n feel like
- i feel like
-i feel so guilty
- i feel like just
BY GOD YOU 'FEEL' ALOT.

- i did really gud
- like i seriously dnt noe one thing at all
- i was wondering do u guys think i can possibly catch up on the work

eastenders

HSC
well i feel exactly the same way...i was slack last term...and i have no motivation now so it will prob continue lol

bmwz4

HSC
well maybe thats because you were too tired from the year 11 workload. you shouldn't use last term's "slack" as an excuse to be lazy. Find ways to be motivated and ull be okay :D

eastenders said:
well i feel exactly the same way...i was slack last term...and i have no motivation now so it will prob continue lol

cuppy

HSC
N/A
there is always time to pick yourself up, work hard and improve so worrying at this stage is only going to make it harder to concentrate on actually achieving your best and learning what is really important.

typically people get more motivated once the hsc creeps closer and the stress just fuels that motivation to do well.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
cuppy said:
typically people get more motivated once the hsc creeps closer and the stress just fuels that motivation to do well.
Yeah I totally agree with that, knowing all the work you've done and the effort you've already put in, this will totally motivate me to keep going and work harder! :D

ps LOL!!! guyz, it's late and it's an internet forum, hehe :lol:
and hey nichhhole :wave:

bmwz4

HSC
very shallow. a typo makes someone ugly huh? is this what its come to lol..*im devastated*

nichhhole said:
haha, great minds think alike..
i was going to pull him up on that,
but he was nice to me..
and well....flattery goes a long way with ugly people
haha
:)
jk..

Sofstar

HSC
You havent stuffed you HSC up yet, cuz we aren't even half way there! Breathe!

eastenders

HSC
and now i have made things worse. i got 58% in my first maths assessment and yesterday i did my first modern history in class assessment ALL wrong. gosh i feel terrible about it all...i only have 10 units as well...

HSC
eastenders said:
and now i have made things worse. i got 58% in my first maths assessment and yesterday i did my first modern history in class assessment ALL wrong. gosh i feel terrible about it all...i only have 10 units as well...
Look you have barely started the HSC yet. You can cancel out those marks by going well in your next assessments up to the HSC. Find out where you want wrong, work on those mistakes, get back on top of things, and make sure you improve in the half yearly!

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
gadbil said:
hey guys, im really depresd now n feel like going through a nervous breakdown . well my problem is like the whole of last term we completed like a module for each of my subjects and i really really slakd off, like i seriously dnt noe one thing at all from my modules . we've started like our second module this term , and i was wondering do u guys think i can possibly catch up on the work. like at the moment i feel so guilty and everytime i think about the hsc i feel like ive failed already and stuffed my hsc up. i feel like just giving up, i have no motivation nymore. however the gud thing is that i did really gud im my assesments. do u guys think ive already stuffed up my hsc?

thanx
As long as u do well in ur assesments don't worry about anything but for HSC ,u need to know all about the dot points in the syllabus if u r aiming for 90+,
continue to do ur everyday homework but top of that just have a look at all the stuff from previous topics, just have a look through b4 u go to bed, trust me it helps , i know it may sound boring as bat shit but trust me just few more months left then u can do wht ever the hell u want no one will stop u (unless u have conservative parents ).
ass

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Again ou can only 'stuff' your hsc if you let it happen.

You haven't even completed the major assessments with the huge weightings i.e. half yearlies, major assignments and the trials yet so to say you have 'stuffed your hsc' or made it worse isn't right.

Find out what you did wrong, why you did it wrong and work to improve in the next task. All you can do is try your best, good luck. ;)

jaaaaay

HSC
you can't have 'stuffed' your hsc up, if you haven't even done 50% of the total weightings! xD

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
trustmenever said:
As long as u do well in ur assesments don't worry about anything but for HSC ,u need to know all about the dot points in the syllabus if u r aiming for 90+,
continue to do ur everyday homework but top of that just have a look at all the stuff from previous topics, just have a look through b4 u go to bed, trust me it helps , i know it may sound boring as bat shit but trust me just few more months left then u can do wht ever the hell u want no one will stop u (unless u have conservative parents ).
ass

haha... v. helpful advice etc...
but..
haha i love your name.. 'trust me never' and then the 'trust me it helps'
haha :)

shimmy&shine

HSC
It might not seem like it now, but there is lots of time later on. I remember to the months leading up to the hsc, that some subjects finished the course early, so around the month before the hsc was all about revision and catching up. however, by then you should have ageneral undersating already and you should only be revising. don't give up, there is time!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
The only way you can have stuffed up your HSC is if you haven't done enough units. Especially at this stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)