stuffed (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
So I was planning on doing some uni work last weekend, but ended up going to a party on Friday night and town Saturday night and next week I have two major essays due (important ones two, not just this 15% stuff), with another one due the week after on the Monday. I'm so totally stuffed that I felt like asking if anyone has ever been in a really bad situation in terms of assignments, in which they thought there going to fail miserably, yet surprisingly managed to pull good marks. I know Clive will probably say yes, but his a smartass :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
More than once. My tip is to bullshit your way through, for some unknown reason, academics seem to like it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Craig said:
So I was planning on doing some uni work last weekend, but ended up going to a party on Friday night and town Saturday night and next week I have two major essays due (important ones two, not just this 15% stuff), with another one due the week after on the Monday. I'm so totally stuffed that I felt like asking if anyone has ever been in a really bad situation in terms of assignments, in which they thought there going to fail miserably, yet surprisingly managed to pull good marks. I know Clive will probably say yes, but his a smartass :p
*he's

anyway, i heard you actually started one of your essays..

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
*he's

anyway, i heard you actually started one of your essays..
i've done a bit for geog, but most of it is bullshit which has to be drastically changed around :rolleyes:

Last edited:

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
drink some coffee and do some pushups

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Craig said:
to be quite honest, i end up doing that whenever i have big things due, and i find i actually get better marks when its a night before effort then when i actually tried on it.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
7 assignments due before the end of semester.. big fuckers too! talk about feeling snowed under!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Ah, the wonders of a degree where you don't have many assignments (only one for me this term):p. I haven't been in this situation for a while. The last time I think was for my IRHR 1110 essay second semester last year where I wrote the essay the day before it was due and ended up getting a High Credit I think. Basically I tend to leave all major assignments to the last minute:rolleyes:.

It always ends up working out alright though because a day or so before the assignment is due you realise time is getting tight and you can then concentrate, stop procrastinating and get stuck into the work because you know that if you don't your stuffed:p.

winicat

HSC
i have heaps of practical stuff to do that i've been avoiding :) i have my only essay due on friday and it's taken so long to write (really really not liking essays of late) that i'm so totally glad i started it earlier. i used to do most stuff a couple of nights before due date in year 11, but i'd read all the info prior to that so i wasn't going in to them totally unprepared.

or take the clueless way out -- tell your PE teacher some evil man broke your heart .. it always gets you an extension or bumps up your grade ;) lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)