Stupid HSC examiner (1 Viewer)

sexy_dag

HSC
Hey at least your school didnt have a fucking black out causing a two hour delay 10 minutes into the exam and having to sit in the dark whike the stupid examiners tried to igure out what to do -

sexy_dag

HSC
You HAVE TO BE FUCKING JOKING!!!!

Ms_Trashville said:
well it seems that the HSC supervisers are fucking up left right and center...

the media wanted some footage of "students doing the HSC" so after the school was finished paper1 they let the news crew come in... they left the students with the papers, told them to pick up their pens and pretend to write IN THEIR EXAM BOOKLETS!!!! my friend then confided in me that the extra 10 mins or so was sufficient time to finish writing his conclusion for section 3...

not happy...
Thats Crap I agree with you I mean honestly why couldnt they film y u were actually toing the exam!!

Zali

HSC
what971 said:
Wait a minute. What the hell. Does that mean AOS was worth 45%?

60% + 45% = 100%?? I don't understand....
No
AOS is 40% (marked out of 45 converted to a mark out of 40)

Modules are 60%

40% + 60% = 100%

polomolo

HSC
ozziemodo said:
Holy crap, you are bloody lazy blaming the examiner. Yeah, fair point, they should
have got it right, but how hard is it for you to:

1. Wear a watch
2. Add 2 hours to the 'starting time' they write up (presuming they do)

After all it is your HSC, and if you're blaming someone else for something so
important to you:

'I'm screwed now. Those potential marks could mean the difference between getting
into a course or not'

Then maybe you should have taken just the smallest amount of responsibility in
your exam, and timed it yourself.
Man wat r u on about...why the hell would they have the timing on the bloody white board if they want us to look at our time...i duno bout you but when i'm sitting in my first ever HSC exam i am nervous because as you said "its important to me", and havnt been told in my life that There are such Rules as u just wrote "WEAR A WATCH...AND ADD 2 HOURS TO THE STARTING TIME"...its a GOVERNMENT HSC exam.. they sit there and crap on about the strict rulling system, and waste our time... and coz of that they start late. ..they CANT START LATE!, and secondly they should be responsible for the timing..there should even be a 10 or 15 minute warning of your time..they didnt even do that, i'm sitting in my exam to do the exam, not to stare at my watch.

Sorry man but you dont have to be ignorant about some1 who has been disadvantaged in the hsc exam, you might have your opinion about lookin at your own time, but thats you, not every1 has the same personality as you, if i was so lazy to look at my time, i would'v been lazy not to even study, therefore not even care about the exam, and how i lost about 5 marks coz of their mistake.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
lol our new principle came in to wish us luck. we had no idea who he was. we started at 9.37... but that really fkn lame of that examiner. slap that kent next time u see em lol

candybanana

hey,
my mum is an exam superviser. she says that she does not thinl that they are allowed to change the time on you guys. u should make a complaint to your principle and then to the board of studies. you and all the other students should put in individual complaints and a misadventure. as a group can tey ignore you?

polomolo

HSC
yeh i am already dw, i'm goin to school tomorow before my exam and i'm writin my misadventure form. then I'm gona get my whole class write a report to the board of studies bout the incident

100percent

HSC
candybanana said:
hey,
my mum is an exam superviser. she says that she does not thinl that they are allowed to change the time on you guys. u should make a complaint to your principle and then to the board of studies. you and all the other students should put in individual complaints and a misadventure. as a group can tey ignore you?
good idea, yep, we'll try, holy priest will be the leader and get us bonus marks :)

line_backer

HSC
100percent said:
good idea, yep, we'll try, holy priest will be the leader and get us bonus marks :)
Go leader JASON!!

We are counting on you to get us into uni.

100percent

HSC
line_backer said:
Go leader JASON!!

We are counting on you to get us into uni.
Jason doesn't like to be known as Jason on BOS, don't use Jason's real name.

yay "bonnyrigg ppl" going uni

line_backer

HSC
every bonny person that makes it into uni is a miracle by itself
jason is moses

holy priest

HSC
Why the hell am I always leading these type of things. I'll go fill in the complaint form before my exam tomorrow. But, what I'm mostly worried about is what will happen after this - what solutions are possible.

vwola

HSC
hhahahaha
go JASON! lol
you dunno who i am but i go to your skool
muhahahaha

wooot wooot!!!! bonny ppl going to uni! lol

100percent

HSC
holy priest said:
Why the hell am I always leading these type of things.
jason = leader :)
-almost made it to src.
-was in the debating team
-claimed credit for opening chess club
-only person in school to do english competition
-many other things

100percent

HSC
vwola said:
hhahahaha
go JASON! lol
you dunno who i am but i go to your skool
muhahahaha

wooot wooot!!!! bonny ppl going to uni! lol
wasn't very hard to figure out that you're big man!

holy priest

HSC
line_backer said:
back on topic now... i think u wont get much out of appealing
Then why are you for it. And you do know that I'm very very apathetic, dont you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)