• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled numerous times since 1856 that law enforcement officers have no duty to protect any individual, despite the motto "protect and serve". Their duty is to enforce the law in general. The first such case was in 1856 (South v. Maryland) and the most recent in 2005 (Town of Castle Rock v. Gonzales).[59]

LOL

except in america

Bananaberry

HSC
??

because it is an internet forum, who cares

why is your HSC date 2003 yet you only joined bored of studies student community in JAN 2010

before you say anything i joined 3 years ago and this is a new account because my last one was banned
1. ffs, you were saying you were a P plater who had a car, although your profile says your 15. I'm sorry it questioned it, but I was hoping your experience as a P plater supported your statments.

2. Um I joined here to reply to some uni forums. This site is not just about the HSC.

3. This is my fouth year out of uni.

4. You dont need to keep on posting shit from unrelaible stuff from wikipedia. I get your point. Ive made mine, clearly no one likes it but I dont care, thats life ho hum.

5. if you want people to take you seriously put some correct details on your profile.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
because if you felt the need to dispute that quote, you could look it up yourself

why on earth would i bother quoting a citation for 4 lines from a wikipedia article when it had no relevance to my argument and was merely posted as an anecdote

???

Bananaberry

HSC
Says the guy who wrote

i eagerly await your 7yrs @ UWS standard response
I dont get the joke. Is that supposed to make me feel bad? I finished uni almost 4 years ago and have a career. Do you?

My picking at your age had a point. Your story did not fit your details.
Get over it, I am, you made your point, I made mine. Obviously we dont agree. but that is ok, life goes on. I dont care what you quote. I'm not arguing, I'm expressing my opinion.
bye

HSC
Says the guy who wrote

I dont get the joke. Is that supposed to make me feel bad? I finished uni almost 4 years ago and have a career. Do you?

My picking at your age had a point. Your story did not fit your details.
Get over it, I am, you made your point, I made mine. Obviously we dont agree. but that is ok, life goes on. I dont care what you quote. I'm not arguing, I'm expressing my opinion.
bye
okay. thank. you. for. your. views

HSC
lol i did that because you were obviously trying to discredit my argument due to my age, rather than assess it logically

so i did the same

a 15yr would be on par with a UWS student imo

yes i do have a career lol?

Bananaberry

HSC
okidoke now he brings out the multiple profiles.

No, I had no intention in discrediting your argument with your age. If you would look back and see I commended you for being a responsible driver bla bla bla, but if your statements were utter crap due to the fact that you were not telling the truth, then there would have been no credit to them at all, thus why I questioned your age.

I'm in no way offended by your stick on UWS. I graduated and have a career, I got good marks in my HSC and uni. You clearly have not even set foot in a uni, so you would have no clue about UWS nor any uni in fact.
What is your career? A student is not a career

This is not even relevent.
You cant accept others have an opinion, so stop putting me down for that. Whatever you say does not offend me.

HSC
yes because multiple profiles are an indicator of ~something~

I am a 3rd year civil engineer but okay

but

please

continue with personal attacks and ignoring anything constructive i say

Bananaberry

HSC
yes because multiple profiles are an indicator of ~something~

I am a 3rd year civil engineer but okay

but

please

continue with personal attacks and ignoring anything constructive i say
Multiple profiles are an indicator of a TROLL.
First your a 15 year old, now your a 3rd year civil engineer.You could be anything. A 50 year old stalking school boys perhaps.

HSC
First your a 15 year old, now your a 3rd year civil engineer.You could be anything. A 50 year old stalking school boys perhaps.
it's true. ritard/zombie omie jay fingered my arsehole.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
you are the only one that said he was 15 he has been saying the same thing all along you dumb cunt. Do you have a career in tying up your shoelaces and being told that's a good girl?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)