Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
if i were a dead innocent bystander nothing would please me more than hearing the police wouldn't be allowed to cause such dreadfully dangerous conditions on the road anymore.

i think this deterrent business is nonsense. if i'm going to rob a bank, i'm going to do it whether or not the police are going to chase me or not. it's not as if joe bloggs is gonna say "hey shit, they aren't gonna chase me, let's go rob a store!"
really?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Just cos someone might get hurt isn't a reason to ignore a criminal, such mentality would be irresponsible.
So recklessly endangering lives to catch criminals for theft IS responsible?

It is the job of the police to stop offenders.
I thought it was to protect people.

Because if the action that you have to commit to stop a criminal eendagers more people than the crime did/is doing then you're failing your responsibilities.

Dyldodeath

HSC
the police are not to blame.
Your saying that if someone stole your car you would just let them go, no you call the police because they are trained in the situation more then anyone else, unfortunate things happen
If people had the common sense to obey the law these situations would not arise.
Telling police to stop chasing car at high speeds, as someone earlier said it would just encourage them to go faster in a bid to fend off the police.

the fucker who stole the money is the one to blame, he stole it then he sped up when police cars pursued, police dont force them to drive faster that is the criminals decision, police just follow.

respect the police because chances are you will need them one day and without them our country would be chaos. Most kids these days think everything is like grand theft auto and the police are terrible. No, Stop being ignorant.

(also dont know where you are from but police here are nice people just doing there job).

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
so basically what you're saying is:

"A crime as been committed, the police must do everything in their power to catch the offenders, innocent bystanders be damned!"

HSC
the police are not to blame.
Your saying that if someone stole your car you would just let them go, no you call the police because they are trained in the situation more then anyone else, unfortunate things happen
If people had the common sense to obey the law these situations would not arise.
Telling police to stop chasing car at high speeds, as someone earlier said it would just encourage them to go faster in a bid to fend off the police.

the fucker who stole the money is the one to blame, he stole it then he sped up when police cars pursued, police dont force them to drive faster that is the criminals decision, police just follow.

respect the police because chances are you will need them one day and without them our country would be chaos. Most kids these days think everything is like grand theft auto and the police are terrible. No, Stop being ignorant.

(also dont know where you are from but police here are nice people just doing there job).
worst post eva

no one is blaming the police

we are saying the current legislation causes the police (who are just doing their jobs) to needlessly endanger the public (direct or indirectly) and that this is unnacceptable because the higest priority for the police should be protecting the public, not recovering stolen vehicles/catching car theifs

if he was a threat to the public, ie was a murder suspect, then yes chase him

police already call off chases at certain speeds/when it is judged to be dangerous

why are you all so dumb?

HSC
a man is being chased by police on foot
he runs into a crowded marketplace and mingles with the crowd

police should shoot indiscriminately into the crowd and hope the dont hit too many civilians

???

bazrah

HSC
"Damn those police for chasing after criminals!

I mean we could blame the thief, but that's not cool at all and I might ruin my precious reputation as looking like a tough shit.

Instead, I'll say really really tough try-hard things on the internet that I am too much of a pussy to ever carry out.

I hate the police. They are so bloody useless with all their crime stopping, risking their lives, and physical abuse.

They are so stupid. Most of them probably didn't even pass year 10. They are just the scum of society.

Now, someone get me a V.B. and an eccy tablet, so I can party hard and pass out in a gutter like I do every weekend."

Hmmm I'm pretty sure I know who I find more valuable to society.

Dyldodeath

HSC
yes im sure they know that
but they have no choice otherwise more people will take advantage of this weakness and police will be powerless. wat the fuck happens then?

i do agree with you about the danger factor but they cant just let them go, people will just walk all over them

Dyldodeath

HSC

I mean we could blame the thief, but that's not cool at all and I might ruin my precious reputation as looking like a tough shit.

Instead, I'll say really really tough try-hard things on the internet that I am too much of a pussy to ever carry out.

I hate the police. They are so bloody useless with all their crime stopping, risking their lives, and physical abuse.

They are so stupid. Most of them probably didn't even pass year 10. They are just the scum of society.

Now, someone get me a V.B. and an eccy tablet, so I can party hard and pass out in a gutter like I do every weekend."

well said

HSC
police have other methods of apprehending criminals
ones that dont involve endangering the public (THEIR FOREMOST RESPONSIBILITY!>!)

Dyldodeath

HSC
police have other methods of apprehending criminals
ones that dont involve endangering the public (THEIR FOREMOST RESPONSIBILITY!>!)
well yes they do if they know who the fuck they were. They probably wont coz they didnt pursue.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
wow you didn't address his points at all

you just said the same thing again more stupidly

Dyldodeath

HSC
you say you are not blaming the police.... sorry must have misunderstood.
i was under the impression that you were.... "Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase."

my bad

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
a man is being chased by police on foot
he runs into a crowded marketplace and mingles with the crowd

police should shoot indiscriminately into the crowd and hope the dont hit too many civilians

???
this is quite excellent. i was trying to think of an example but couldn't get one. this works well.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC

heh. :jedi:

bazrah

HSC
Something to take note of:

"When the Mazda ran a red light the officers stopped their pursuit.

Shortly after the vehicle careered through another red light and struck a family car, killing a 33-year-old man and 29-year-old woman and a four-month-old baby boy at the intersection of Canberra Avenue and the Monaro Highway exit ramp at Narrabundah"

The pursuit became too dangerous so they called it off. This is exactly what should happen. The idea that police shouldn't chase criminals in cars to some extent is ridiculous. Every crim would just jump in a car knowing they probably aren't going to get followed.

HSC
yes i know that is current police policy

as have stated about 60 times

but

the fact that they pursued the car at all, is what caused the driver to drive dangerously (to try to escape) and is what endangered the lives of the public

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)