Stupid Question which ill get shot for... (1 Viewer)

JMFH

HSC
N/A
Umm hey lads,

kind of dont know what the trial english test is about haha...
dont shoot me down haha i just dont care about school really ide rather surf.

So...

Paper one is:
Question thingo's with a stimulus booklet.
story... the one you make up.
Whats the last one on?

and Paper 2 is:

im not sure at all

my class has studied:
the club
slessor poems
komninos poems
witness
road not taken
huckelberry finn

Yeh! would be an epic help if someone could steer us in the right direction.

Cheers!

p.s i havent really written any practise essays so yer haha... FUCK- like to know how to write them too

my exam is tommorow, if you could be quick as possible it would be sweet!

Last edited:

miss random

HSC
Paper 1- comprehension with unseen texts, creative writing, journeys essay with BOS, precribed and ORT

Paper 2- depends on whether ur in standard or advanced but basically everything else that wasnt in paper 1 lol

The Road Not Taken is in Paper 1 though cz it's one of the BOS texts

Practice Essays- write a plan that has each text you're gonna talk about, what it says about the topic and the quotes ur gonna use to back it up. then write it as an essay, i tend 2 write my intro and conclusions last after i structure the essay tends to make it easier.

Do you have your english trial tomorrow?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
hmmm, tomorrow you would have Paper 1 im assuming....

Paper 2 yes as miss_random said, is based on whether you do standard or advanced, so care to elaborate please so we can help you out more? It's pretty much one question on each of the three other modules... so three essays(or the like) in other words...

you can find help for all these topics and modules in the Resources section for Journeys here, and for the other English related material on the other English Resources pages.

the forums are also a good place for information, tips and hints for each of the exams.

JMFH

HSC
N/A
haha yep im standard.. very

im guessing i bullshit about

huck finn
road not taken
and ill make up some other one.

Cheers aye!

JMFH

HSC
N/A
haha yess all done the first paper...

haha i bullshitted about some guy who went on a journey in a hovercraft because he missed the train to the 21st century exhibition. He was obsessed with the history of his ancestors.
He died.
it was cool. hahaha

my synthesis. haha fucked it up made so much shit up and i lost my cheat notes which i wrote on the back of a petrol receipt.

So whats with paper 2? i dont get that one. i do standard

HSC
you still get paper 2. everyone does. hell, if in standard all you had to do was area of study I'd do standard, english would be the bludgiest subject in the world! but no, you do paper 2. depends what modules you are studying thought..maybe dialogue?

My friend is doing a schapelle corby interview as one of her texts- the teacher is getting her whole class to use it, does that seem ridiculous to anyone?

bloody drug dealer. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)