stupid stuff (1 Viewer)

babyjess

HSC
N/A
ok, so some funny stuff happens at our school.

just last week, some of my friends were dying for a smoke and coz it was raining they could not take the usual trip down to the 'smoke spot'

someone (me) suggests that they hide under the table in the quad and light up.

stupid people actually do!! there were like 3 teachers walking around and everything...

anyone else done brave (and stupid) stuff and got away with it??

BoSLeY

was doing art for the entire day, like your friends my cravings
got to me. So I thought "screw it!", walked out to the front
of the block and lit up... I'm surprised non of the art teachers
really cared;)

Last edited:

sif not 99

a bloke smoked in class once at school
that was pretty funny
he was sitting up the back next to the window and the teacher didnt realise it

pretty funny

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
man! i got heapa stories...

well u wanna know something gross!! ... it was funnni at da time tho.. :p :p

we had this maths teacher.. and shes like this totally biatch and every1 hated her and stuff.. and every time she had our class she'd hav like a bottle of water wit her..

and one day she had to do something so she went out da classroom and my friend dared my other friend to kinda like spit/slag in her bottle of water... and he bloody did!! :eek: :eek: he like spat in it twice.. and she came bak in and we were like all silent and she drank it... we were like giggling and stuff..

but he did get caught like a few weeks l8r :p :p.. cos i think someone told her..

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
my friend brought 2 bottles of vodkas to skool.. and she drank a whole bottle and got kinda drunk.. and she was like all high and shit and couldn't even walk str8..

even tho she got caught by the deputy...she didn't get suspended so she got away wit it..

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by lazychic
my friend brought 2 bottles of vodkas to skool.. and she drank a whole bottle and got kinda drunk.. and she was like all high and shit and couldn't even walk str8..

even tho she got caught by the deputy...she didn't get suspended so she got away wit it..
haha... 2 girls in our class went off in a free period and got pissed cos it was one of their's birthday... turned up drunk to maths... but the teacher didn't mind... that much... :D

Anton

HSC
Not a day goes by when someone in one of my classes each day isn't stoned.

Anton

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
yeh bloody these 3-4 guys in my grade havin a bong in da library da other day.. :rolleyes:

m_isk

HSC
N/A
hahaha we were doin a chem prac today with pure ethanol (i.e alcohol) and one of the morons drank it straight out of the test tube. He was pretty tipsy after that...n then we asked the teacher what happens if u dronmk it n he said you go blind...hahahhaah gold! (the dude is ok tho, he only had a little bit :))

still waiting

HSC
in year 8 we used to have this girl in our year who like nearly every day would bring vodka in a water bottle to school and shed drink it all day,
half way through the year she got caught and she was asked to leave the school but i thought it would have been alot sooner than that shed just stumble around the place but i guess the teachers didnt really notice all that much

s0k0y0e0

HSC
ahh...don't think I'd really like to call this brave, but some person at my school was giving someone a "hand" under the table in the earth & environmental class last year! :uhhuh: It travelled around the school VERY fast!

Abbeygale

HSC
I was never particularly bad, because I'm a nerd, but I went to a pretty shocking school for years 8-11. I used to sit near the smoke spot with the bad kids for some reason. I remember once two kids smoked pot at lunchtime, since the teachers had given up on watching the area.
The most disturbing event was when in year ten, one of the girls in the class had a pregnancy scare- nobody knew if it was a phantom pregnancy or if she aborted. What was known was that conception took place in the school hall at lunchtime. I'm so glad I changed schools and won't have to sit my HSC exams in that room.

m_isk

HSC
N/A
hahaha yeh a kid in yr 10 set this girl's hair on fire. And one of the history teacher;s at school was obsessed with one particular classroom and had it decked out with 1000 ww2 posters, as well as some gay poets. ONce we came backl from lunch, and the room was turned upside down. Literally. Evething from the posters to the chairs and tables -even the clock were in their exact same position but the wrong way up. The teacher was gonna cry ahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)