stupid subject (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bex

HSC
i CHOSE to do 2u SOR and then realised how damn hard it is to do well in it!! in last yrs HSC only 2 ppl in the whole state got in band 6... 2 PEOPLE!!! ARGH!!!

I like it, although it does get REALLY boring at times and we dont have a textbook so i juyst have folders full of photocopied stuff from all different textbooks care of my teacher whos really into the subject but has become the marking nazi and marks us REALLY HARD!!!!
ehhh.... countdown to trials... 2 days to go...:eek:

Stephanately

SOR

Hey to taht person who said sucked in to those who had to do SOR as a 1unit subject, we had to do it at our school, and i dont think there was anyone in my grade that disliked it... We all found it really interesting and there was alot of work involved but we all learnt heaps so i guess its worth it..... and in the end we got to pick our own subject and do a 1 hr presentation on it, sounds bad but it was interetsing everyone did all different "ethical issues"

Rogan

This subject is the most boring stupidist subject on the planet im only doing it because i have to :eek:

Rogan

Originally posted by FeniX
Unfortunately I go to a catholic school (Marist) and they force us to do 1u studies of religion OR 'catholic studies'.

I chose SOR cauz i thought it would be more interesting....How wrong I was... I have ZERO motivation for SOR now:eek: .... And now Im failing SOR on purpose cauz its my 11th unit and i dont give a shit cauz i dont want it to count towards my UAI:rolleyes: I do other work in SOR periods lol!

Im in the same boat i go to a marist school too and they make us do this stupid subject but i dont worry i have slept 75% of the course :D

willrickard

HSC
sor: useless

Mate..you are entitled to your opinion but we are entitled to not hear it......

sorry but this thread has been locked and your post edited because it was inappropriate to the SOR forum.

Plus this is like 2 years old...really!

Snapperhead
SOR mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)