stupid things i do! (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by 1985guy
i also have trouble wish mancare, i know that its mi manchi but in an exam i wrote ti manco to mean i miss u
yeah, they can be hard. just think the first part is the person feeling they are missing someone, the second part who is being missed - mi manchi for anyone else reading this

1985guy

HSC
la programma, la problema, la sistema sometimes i naturally say these instead of il programma, il problema and il sistema
oh yeah and il mano too why is it la mano?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
It's terrible, but I always get confused with verbs which in the past tense take essere and which take avere. Some of them just sound incorrect, but "ritornare" is always the one that gets me!
I always say la programma etc. I put la problema in my italian exam and my italian teacher wrote all over it "NO NO NO! Ma che fai Stefania!!"

Kakie

MOVIMENTO FM 98.5 wed 5-6 con Stefanoe Nerida(ASCOLTATEMI qualche volte!!) e il sbato 6-7pm con MR C e Domenico, Ciccio e il suo donkey! e Cathy.

LA DOLCE VITA 88.1 THurs...times hanno cambiato da quelli listed...vi faro` sapere quando ne sapesse io...

ciao Sophie...hai l'indirizzo email di francesco? can u mandamilo? x (PER) favore? l'ho perso il miO!!
un bacio a tutti (nn un bacio...) baci a tutti
KATE

oh scusa l'altra cosa che ho dimenticato e che nek nn verra`!!! L'uomo che ho conosciuto da mesi era una scema...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Kakie
oh scusa l'altra cosa che ho dimenticato e che nek nn verra`!!! L'uomo che ho conosciuto da mesi era una scema...
:( ma sai che in prima era giusto, perche' l'ho sentito anche da qualcun'altro. che peccato che non venga.

ilovesmiles

hehehe

Originally posted by iambored
yeah those leggos ads r SO annoying!!
nope, are they real italian artists? i'll c if i can get 2 hear them.
is the amore one a remake of the old song?
at school we learnt that song by billy *something*
the one that goes.....

"dimmi quando tu verai..... dimmi quando quando quanndooo"

heheh its a pretty catchy song.....heh its stuck in my head.. :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i like that song, a guy from popstars sang it

blacmajic

HSC
N/A
ugh!! i hate those leggos ads too!! LEARN SOME ITALIAN DAMN IT!!
anyway when im writing i always foget to put the accents on, even if i know they are meant to be there. i dont like piacere much either! i always forget to put the plural, but only when im talking, when i write i always realise my mistake

Kakie

i loooove the leggo;s ads, except the one with kerri anne, cos i dislike her normally....
ECCO FATTO!! E` cosi ricco di sapore che non bisogna aggiungere proprio niente, x 3 o 4 persone, o una....

also funny funny ads you all remember that campaign about its a living thing? in the time of its heights, there was an ad on my radio station dove il xsonaggio ha detto:
<<gianni dice che ogni rifiuto ha capace di dannegia l'ambiente. Devo mettere che ha ragione. buttano oggetati nei bidoni, o portarti a casa>>...looking back, maybe im wrong, it doesnt sound right, but those are definately the words that i memorised lols

now accents...very easy to work out on computer.

* ALT 0244
è ALT 0232
é ALT 0233
ù ALT 0249
* ALT 0237
ì ALT 0236
ò ALT 0242
ó ALT 0243

i think thats all of them... thats on pc only, dont know about macs...
KATE

Kakie

its so easy tho...
i do it so often cos of all my languages bludy french
but yeh, once you do it a few times you get te hang of it, i love the spanish n ñ ALT 0421! nnot taht it will help with italian...

so my little sis started year 7 italian yesterday with my italian teacher who i had all thru school...

and she asked me to tell her something so that she could say it to the teacher and on tues i was debating all the things i could tell her come...sono ebrea PERò vorrei un panino con prosciutto x favore...nah not good enuff, then i ended up telling her, se avessi saputo che tu venissi avrei fatto una torta, the teacher realised at once who she was and started laughing, proceeding to tell them the story of why she had told us that saying in the first place "if you know this then you dont need to spk iotalian, most complex sentecne in the lkang..."

s2ophie

HSC
another easier way to do accents:

press CTRL + ' then the vowel you want. Use the ` for italian (in the left hand corner of your keyboard below the ~) Use the ' for spanish. (same key as ")

press CTRL + shift + `(~) then n for spanish

I think this only work in word though

Kakie

yeh sophia, troverai che Word e` il solo posto che funziona cosi!! nei altri programmi e` un po' diverso!
Ciao...

hai gia` fatto la tarea?? come l'hai trovato??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)