stupidest reasons for dumping someone (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
"you're dumped because when we're fighting you call me by my first name. You call me baby, or nothing".

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs.

what's the stupidest reason someones dumped you

HSC
N/A
haha how do you mean frigid?

and lol there seems to be an increase in frigid guys
well by fridgit i mean... he knew me for so long... he constantly talked dirty on the fone. and once it came to reality... he held back. talk about a let down..

sure he held me and all... but he was "too scared" to even touch me because apparently he was "scared" id turn around and punch him LMAO.

we went out for 3 months... we kissed only three times== i saw him only 5 times out of the three months we went out.

conclusion - he was all talk and no action

pman

Banned
HSC
wears to much pink

"not edward cullen enough" if i remember correctly was an excuse given on this forum!

ay0_x

HSC
well by fridgit i mean... he knew me for so long... he constantly talked dirty on the fone. and once it came to reality... he held back. talk about a let down..

sure he held me and all... but he was "too scared" to even touch me because apparently he was "scared" id turn around and punch him LMAO.

we went out for 3 months... we kissed only three times== i saw him only 5 times out of the three months we went out.

conclusion - he was all talk and no action
BAHAHA my boyfriend apologised the other day "babe I'm sorry I accidentally kind of touched your ass when we were kissing" ... fucking lol @ frigid guys

pman- the edward cullen enough thing was a joke lol.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
"Sorry. I didn't know your second toe was longer than your big toe, until you wore thongs yesterday for the first time infront of me. You're dumped."

Feet have the ability to make me spew, but I try to look past it.

HSC
N/A
BAHAHA my boyfriend apologised the other day "babe I'm sorry I accidentally kind of touched your ass when we were kissing" ... fucking lol @ frigid guys
LOL. he was so slow too.. it took him 3 hours to work up the courage to grab me and hold me. like COME ON! you've got to be kiding me. and like wen we first kissed... i was like expecting him to freaken get tempted and take me to my room. but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... he was to damn fridgit. i asked him afterwards on the fone and he goes "oh i was thinking of that but i ddnt know if u wanted to" im like UGHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU PUSSY!

seriously. i cant stand guys who want to pussy foot around when we've been going out for 3 months ==

Spinkys

HSC
You'd love my story LOL!

Boy: Let's go on a break for two months..
Girl: Okay.. *waits for two months, cries for 60 days until she had an eye infection*
He comes and visits her at work every week, he says hi and he talks but you know he has no feelings left; why? because the necklace she gave him was hidden under his shirt.
(60 days has gone by...)
Girl: Speechlessly hoping to start all over again, talking to eachother in real life and on the phone crying whatsoever. All she hears him saying?
Boy: Girl, I don't know what to do anymore, I really don't know.
Girl: Emo-ing herself crying even more, under the moon and stars on a night - whats worse. her mum making out in the car with her boyfriend while she sits outside bawling in tears.
I had hope in someone that bad :(
It's the stupidest way to end the relationship to me >_>
Maybe my post is out of the topic :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)