Stupidest Thing I've Ever Done! (1 Viewer)

defiance26

Ok, so i may be booksmart but when it comes to common sense i don't fit in the same sentence. Ok, so you know how your suppose to write you student and centre number up the top of each page in your booklet, i haven't been doing that! I totally forgot, but i did put my number and that on the front of the booklet. so my question is will it matter? Jus a minor stress attack...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm sure the supervisors go through the exam papers to check everything. I dunno about yours but mine are so incredibly nervous about their job... in a laid back way...

And if not, it doesn't matter. You get placed in the same bundle with the rest of the year, you get marked as a school and I'm sure SOMEONE in your school put the centre number :D I think you'll be okay.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
You haven't been writing them down? Bloody hell... you need to be tortured like the rest of us.
Lets do a few calculations:

English Paper 1:
3 Booklets for me, 15 pages all up, plus covers. That makes 18*[3 digits (centre number) + 8 digits (student number)]

English paper 2:
24*11

Business Studies:
16*11

Maths Extension 2:
72*11

Maths Extension 1:
42*11

For a grand total of 1892 digits written out. :D

defiance26

Ok thanks heaps guys i feel relieved now... phew! Anyways betta be off to study for bio yippee

mishka

HSC
N/A
we HAVE to write them on the inside... the supervisors check and everything. if they let us into the room early, they let us write on all our booklets. they tell us not to bother writing them during the actual exam, to wait until the end. writing out my numbers for maths took an extra 5 mins!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)