Stupidly Crushing :( (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hey, ok i need some serious help.
:/
What the?

Well, aren't you glad you're working this out with people here, on the 'net, who know you and know better.
there is this guy that i really like,
Why?
but his a total jerk to me and my friends.
he has hurt me soo much, but for some reason, i cnt stay pissed at him.
i always forgive him.
WAT IS WRONG WITH ME??
Perhaps you see too much good in others, in which case find a new perspective?
he is the biggest jerk i have eva met.
eva since he found out i like him, he has been all up himself infront of me.
first he became my friend, then started bullsitting about me behind my bak
:burn: he is soo annoying.
and now that i have started likeing someone else, he always just stars at me, n thats just makes me start thinking of him
SOMEBODY, PLZ, I NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE!!!
SHOUTING ON THE INTERNET HELPZ!!!

Chill the fuck down, and acquire some semblance of emotional stability.

You don't have to ignore him, focus on his pitfalls (because that's what you do with someone you'd invest time into, say, a boyfriend, lover, husband, etc. :rolleyes:), or have this big distance-time spiel-act-thing; that'll have you riled up and you'll end up developing a greater emotional, albeit mental, attachment to them.

Instead, if you must focus, do so and focus on what you have in common and what you like about him, which ought to realise you're stupidly crushing on him, and, hey, stupid. And, be yourself and don't allow yourself to fall for him, and then do whatever with that Boy of the Time.
honestly i dnt noe. i try soo hard not to like him, n im finally startin to stop
Perhaps you're suppressing your feelings?
settle*precious said:
1. Classic case of liking the "bad guy" cause natural instincts kick in that you can bring out his good side or some shit.

2. Isn't there some theory about guys who act likes dickhead to girls actually want them? He doesn't know how to express himself more appropriately so he gives you attention acting like a jerk.
1. The wiring of the brain.
2. The wiring of the brain. Considering this isn't playful 'dickheadery', this emotional reversal can arise due to an inability to express one's feelings, "he's a boy, not a man", his denial of interpersonal attraction towards you or (reciprocal) liking, emotional insecurity, etc.; or it's a maladaptive ploy that attempts to get your attention; or it's a means by which to 'protect' himself, as in a defence; or some (spastic) psychobabble.

'You Always Hurt the One You Love' is nothing but an unforgettable song by the Mills Bros.
Emotional ambivalence isn't describable by a neat, little theory with loads of jargon; or, it is, and it's a perplex field in philosophy and psychology that can't be summed up.
(So, yes, there is 'some [kind of] theory'.)

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
maybe you just like the challenge of trying to make him a better person

fact is you're not going to, and if he does become a better person you will always be second guessing yourself that he is just being like that to your face and not actually changing.

best to just move on to a guy who doesn't piss you off contiuously. You will persist with it for awhile because it's a challenge, but then you will get bored of it., don't waste your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)