Sub-headings in economics essays (1 Viewer)

nono

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

Just wondering if it would be ok to do sub-headings in eco essays- my teacher says no but my geo teacher recommended it for geo essays.

I just think sub-headings for eco essays would make life so much easier (not to mention make it easier to read).

What do you think?

word.

HSC
na you don't want to do that + it makes it harder to integrate your ideas
you should have a topic sentence for each paragraph anyway so sub-headings shouldn't help in making it 'easier to read'

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I would advise definately not to.

Keep in mind that geo and eco are two entriely different subjects. The best economic essays are highly synthesised and the ideas are highly intergrated with each other.

As word says, just split your idea into paragraphs, and use the opening sentece of each paragraph to introduce your idea.

nono

HSC
N/A
Ahhh crap...

That's where my downfall is- integrating the essay...I get my shit confused and mixed up and the essay becomes a mish mash of info wihch doesn't follow logically...

Cannot wait til this is all over...

vaniLLa_554

HSC
nono said:
Ahhh crap...

That's where my downfall is- integrating the essay...I get my shit confused and mixed up and the essay becomes a mish mash of info wihch doesn't follow logically...

Cannot wait til this is all over...
maybe you should write a breif plan before writin the essay.. i always do and it really helps :)

nono

HSC
N/A
Yeah I always try and do a plan but I tend to go off on a tangent and start talking about stuff I intended to keep for later...

Anyway...thanks for the help everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)