Subject Advice! (1 Viewer)

5uckerberg

HSC
neither i just like the subject but im the only guy who enjoys physics there, people were hyped at the start but the guy sucks so much at teaching that everyone lost interest. I just study a module in the holidays and through other resources so in that way my enjoyment for physics doesn't deteriorate. Its not really the teaching part as well, he's kind of snarky and all up about himself so he doesn't like the students that are actually competent at it since they ask a lot of questions and already study ahead so they have "better" or as he calls it "shortcut" methods like using the quadratic formula lol
Hey that is a good thing you have because by being immune to the teacher's effect on the students you have paved your way to success and as such will not have a bias

5uckerberg

HSC
Asking questions, bad teachers hate them ;(. This reminds me of what happened last week. I didn't understand a certain worksheet solution, specifically it was about finding the radius of a circular path. I asked if she could go through the question and she said she'll go through it the next lesson. I then asked her again next lesson and she completely ignores me!!
Is the teacher not in the mood for this because if that is the case you might be her trigger but if she is being deliberate then alarm bells should have gone off already.

GlowYossy22

HSC
Is the teacher not in the mood for this because if that is the case you might be her trigger but if she is being deliberate then alarm bells should have gone off already.
I assume so, if we don't understand the content she'll state that we shouldn't worry about it because 'it won't come up in the exam'. The current yr10's don't even have the opportunity to take physics as a HSC course next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)