Subject choices? (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I keep getting emails saying that we can vary enrolment details (i.e subject choices) up until 5th of Jan and then they will consider us "enrolled in those subjects".

Can we still change subjects up until the Census Date of March something?

Sorry for stupidity. I'm entering 3rd year and I'm still unsure of these things :eek:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Once you are enrolled it isn't as easy to change you need to go get permission in most cases I think, and if it's full they won't let you change to it.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Yeah my understanding is that we can chop and change up until the 5th of January. Then enrollment will be locked for a week or something and we can't do anything.

Then after that we'll be able to do enrollment variations online up until the census date, but it'll show up on your transcript as withdrawn. If you want a neat transcript (!!) then make all your changes by the 5th.

In some instances you'll need permission from the faculty to change after the 5th, especially if you are in one the degree with very specific degree programs like Med Sci or Pharm.

tennille

HSC
Withdrawns only show on your online results. When you receive results in the mail, only the subjects you completed appear (If all the subjects that I enrolled in appeared, I'd have about 7 or 8 subjects per semester appearing).

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Ahh ok. Thanks everyone :)

I'm not concerned about it showing up everywhere. I've withdrawn from tonnes of units in the past 2 years and my enrolment confirmations always change and are ugly anyway :p I just wanted to check if I can change units until March cos the subjects I've enrolled in now are half rubbish (I just did it to pre enrol)

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Speaking of the results, did everyone else get their semester 2 results mail by the post? Mine hasn't come through yet. I know what I got, but still want to see it on paper, lol.

jpr333

HSC
I hear financial statement analysis is pretty good and easy, so ima do that and they count both it AND tax 1 towards the finance major for our year, so im pretty happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)