subject choices (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey Guys!
Haven't been on this for ages! Hope everyone is done with exams, and if not, goodluck for the rest :D

Just had a question about next sem's subs - I'm tossing up between two: hist243: history on film, and pol250: contemporary issues in aus politics.
Both of them look really good, so if anyone has done them before, what did you think?

Kiim2507

HSC
I hasven't done either so I can't say but I'd recomend looking at the unit outline for the subjects...cos I wasn't sure about a subject but once I read the unit outline I became pretty keen on it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Just a bit of a warning, HIST243 may or may not go ahead. Reason is, Marnie and Michelle are both unavailable (Marnie is leaving, and Michelle is on maternity leave) so I'm not sure it will run. I was interested in doing it as well but :(

HSC
Thanks for the replies guys...
Yep, I've looked at the unit outlines already, and they both sound good, that's why I couldn't decide!
And Marnie's leaving??! =O
That sucks! She was the main reason I was doing it - she's the best lecturer...
well, I guess I won't do it then =S

X

xeuyrawp

Just a bit of a warning, HIST243 may or may not go ahead. Reason is, Marnie and Michelle are both unavailable (Marnie is leaving, and Michelle is on maternity leave) so I'm not sure it will run. I was interested in doing it as well but :(
I personally think I should teach it.

Weeks 1-13: Representations of the ancient world in film.

/fin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)