• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Subject Choices... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Originally posted by TheKey
I thought a band 6 in everything gives you 99+UAI, especially with the subjects he is doing.
with his subjects, yeah. my girlfriend didn't get 99+ when she was an all-rounder.

aditya

HSC
santaslayer man... its nothing personal, if u say somethign worthwhile ill be the first person to acknolwdge it.... but it was obviously a dubm thing to say...

its like.. u live in la la land or something....

anyway, i think ur a fool for keeping all ur maths... because if ur confident with 6 of ur units... and u have english on top of those...AND u said that u have the ability to score high in 3unit maths... 4unit maths is EXTREMELY time consumign... (i do it, so i have insight, im not just makign it up).

to reinforce - i think its foolish, becuase ur confident u can get high marks for 6 of ur units.... so wats the point of doing 12... people do 12 to have a safety net... u can get even higher in those other subjects without having to stress over 4unit maths... and if u dunt go throug with 4unit maths till the end... ur time is going to be completely wasted.... and ur ego fucked as well...

obviously u are aiming for 99 so dunt act modest... theres no need for it....

but if im wrong adn u arent... then.... sigh, i just feel like iw asted the last 30seconds...

anyway, good luck

aditya

HSC
u havnt pmed me once u retard

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
Maybe because i don't wanna have anything to do with you. Your presence reminds me of the the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)