subject dilemma (1 Viewer)

steban

violin dude
HSC
hey guys, i was jsut wondering, from past experience, say i wanted to make a change to my subject selections, would the teacher decline your offer at this time of year, the final timetables have been sorted out, arr im worried.

i wanna do english ext now, my plan is so when i pic up music extension in yr 12, then i have 14 units and can probably drop 2 crappy subs like maths and bio. but yeah, im aware that you can go down next year but not up when u change subs during the trial period, i was just curious if its too late to change.

thanks guys​

eminee

HSC
At my school you had to actually go and see your year coordinator and principal for a change; as you can see they take it quite seriously. You need, from what I understand, to prove that you are capable of it and give reasons for wanting to pick it up now and not before... So, it may take a bit of working out.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Woah. Our school doesn't let us do more than 13 units.

steban

violin dude
HSC
reallly...?? i thought selective skools get ppls like going heaps more units then normal lolz.

i dunno if theres a limit but a max of 14 units look around rite. but yeah

really wanna do english extension, hope i can change without the teacher being a bitch.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Haha, if you're really good at English she'll be like, "BE MY GUEST!"
And yesss, do Ext 1 so we can arrange to exchange notes.

Granted that you're doing the same texts.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I think you can still change your subjects now, seeing that year 11 is yet to start till next year. At my school, in fact, you can change your subject 6 weeks into term 1 of year 11. Just ask :)

lol, I don't think there's an upper limit on how many units you should do, as long as you can fit them all into your timetable :p

Black Hawker

HSC
steban said:
reallly...?? i thought selective skools get ppls like going heaps more units then normal lolz.

i dunno if theres a limit but a max of 14 units look around rite. but yeah

really wanna do english extension, hope i can change without the teacher being a bitch.
I go to a selective school and we are not allow more then 12 units, unless we are doing TVET.

Cyborgsanta

HSC
At Sefton, you have to do EXACTly 12 units, which is a pain cause most of us have to pick of religious studies.

Black Hawker

HSC
Ok, I think I should clarify what I wrote.

What I mean is that for Year 11 we can't do more the 12 units unless its a TVET course. In Year 12 I believe theres no limit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)