Subject missing? (1 Viewer)

Chang

HSC
I was able to register my timetable / tutorials today and when i went to the site i noticed that im missing a subject in the autumn period. Im doing B Science (general science) and the subject im missing is Introduction to anatomy & histology. I was wondering if this was ment to happen or not as this was an alternative unit.

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Did the subject appeared before it went missing? Otherwise, I advise you to call your nearest student centre immediately.

Jacks

HSC
are you enrolled in this unit? If you are enrolled in the unit then you should call the student centre just to see what's going on. If you're not enrolled and should be, then you'll have to send in a program variation form...if the status of the unit is unconfirmed you'll just have to wait until it's been processed. Either way ring your student centre to find out, the admin have been having some computer trouble lately which may be responsible for the troubles you're having.

klh

HSC
what do you mean by alternative? elective you mean?
go to your student centre and they'll advise you of wha tto do, which is what Jacks has told you anyway. but theyll process your form straight away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)