Subject Reviews (with PDF compilation) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yes, some day some super hot and handsome and rich and sexy guy will just come up to me and be like 'hey I like you let's ****'.

#reality

:cold::cold:

I CAN DREAM OK?! OK?!?!?!?!?!?!? :newburn::alone:
Keep your fantasies to yourself. This is a subject review thread. ITT we review subjects.

HSC
Sry I won't be a punching bag for your sexual frustration.

Rythen

HSC
You should cry. It's good for the soul.
Well, it depends on the situation. I think the current theories for crying is that it is a parasympathetic response that encourages recovery, usually when one feels safe/secure enough to actually switch into this from a hypervigilant state. I wouldn't say it's necessarily good for the 'soul' but it does indicate that a tense sympathetic system can now be 'offduty' after a prolonged period of stress - probably advantageous evolutionarily. Emotional crying (so not tears due to pain) is only achieved if one feels safe enough to do so though...

HSC
Well, it depends on the situation. I think the current theories for crying is that it is a parasympathetic response that encourages recovery, usually when one feels safe/secure enough to actually switch into this from a hypervigilant state. I wouldn't say it's necessarily good for the 'soul' but it does indicate that a tense sympathetic system can now be 'offduty' after a prolonged period of stress - probably advantageous evolutionarily. Emotional crying (so not tears due to pain) is only achieved if one feels safe enough to do so though...
K.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
any chance of a new PDF? Not that helpful reading reviews from a fair bit back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)