Subject Selections!!! (1 Viewer)

anne123123

HSC
Hey, so I have picked

Ext 1 English (compulsory in yr 11 at my school)
Ext 1 Maths
Economics
Geography
Biology

Do you guys think that these subjects are a bit on the lower scaling side and will still be able to achieve an ATAR of 98.5 ish with these choices?
What are your experiences for each subject?
Should I go tutoring for any of these?
Tutoring places that you recommend for each subject?

I go to Sydney Girls High School so the school mark could be good but I'm not sure if these subjects so well together and can get me the ATAR that I want.

THANKS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT !!!!!!!
:inlove: :inlove: :angel::angel::D:jump::jump::lol:

StudyOnly

HSC
Surprised Ext English is compulsory, normally it's just Advanced English.
Those subjects will probably be able to get you a ATAR of 98+ provided you do well in them. I suggest you choose subjects based on if you're going to enjoy them and not just because of scaling, but for a 98+ you may also have to take scaling into consideration which I am not too sure about.

Last edited:

99 atar confirmed

HSC
Based on the school you go to and the subject you do I definitely think you are able to get the 98.5. I personally did Economics from Year 11 until around May of this year (2 terms of year 12) and found the subject somewhat enjoyable, but rather difficult to grasp the concepts of. Economics requires plenty of studying and constant revision. Also choose the subject you enjoy, at the end of the day a subjects you enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)