Subject seminars full? (1 Viewer)

Yeungster

HSC
Hi, Really panicking right now!!!! PLEASE HELP SOS really appreciate
1st year uni starting this yr, i've just started enrolling into my subjects and creating my timetable but it won't let me check the box to lock in my session since it seems to be labelled "full" (most of them are full). Please help i really stuck and don't know where to go from here.

StudyToDeath

HSC
If all the sessions are full I recommend calling UTS student centre

jack2230

HSC
Yeah you are a bit late to the game. If everything is full for a particular subject contact the student center however only the majority say full and there are vacancies somewhere then you may just need to select whatever slots are left which would probably include the occasional night class. I got a late round offer for my degree and encountered a similar problem with an absolutely atrocious looking timetable. Although, all is not lost as some students withdraw from or alter there timetables in the lead up to semester thus allowing you to capitalise on this and act on any changes. Thus, look at the website daily to see if anything opens up in more desired classes. By utilising this, my timetable doesn't have anymore evening classes. What degree btw?

Yeungster

HSC
Yeah you are a bit late to the game. If everything is full for a particular subject contact the student center however only the majority say full and there are vacancies somewhere then you may just need to select whatever slots are left which would probably include the occasional night class. I got a late round offer for my degree and encountered a similar problem with an absolutely atrocious looking timetable. Although, all is not lost as some students withdraw from or alter there timetables in the lead up to semester thus allowing you to capitalise on this and act on any changes. Thus, look at the website daily to see if anything opens up in more desired classes. By utilising this, my timetable doesn't have anymore evening classes. What degree btw?
Luckily, day time slots opened up as i checked each day so my timetable is saved (god bless). And yes late round offers can be a nightmare, wish i'd known would've got everything done and dusted asap. I'm starting a law degree this year xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)