Subject work (1 Viewer)

Flying

HSC
Hey there.

I know it depends on the student, but is it a better method to print lecture notes for class, write down extra notes during the lecture and write textbook notes each week?

What methods do you do for subject works? Can anyone give us first years some tips on working?

Thanks

Salliea

HSC
Hey there.

I know it depends on the student, but is it a better method to print lecture notes for class, write down extra notes during the lecture and write textbook notes each week?

What methods do you do for subject works? Can anyone give us first years some tips on working?

Thanks
I think some people just print out the lecture notes and write on them. Lol. I'm definitely one of those who has to write textbook notes each week though haha

kkmok

HSC
Uni Grad
After few lectures i just attend the lecture and just watching the powerpoint rather than print it.

Only write stuff down if you think it is important.

For econ,accounting subjects, it is good to read the textbook once hehe.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Thread cleaned. Please ignore the terrible troll attempt (if you could even call it that).

Fisiks

HSC
I had my first lecture today and bringing the lecture slides / notes to class seems to be the best method. Highlighting important stuff (formulas, key words in definitions etc) and writing down points made by the lecturer on the relevant slide doesn't take too long and lets you listen to the lecture. Today i only brought pen + paper and couldn't focus on the lecturer speaking as i was trying to copy all the important stuff down :(

Flying

HSC
I had my first lecture today and bringing the lecture slides / notes to class seems to be the best method. Highlighting important stuff (formulas, key words in definitions etc) and writing down points made by the lecturer on the relevant slide doesn't take too long and lets you listen to the lecture. Today i only brought pen + paper and couldn't focus on the lecturer speaking as i was trying to copy all the important stuff down :(
Yeah, i had the same problem. I think I'm going to use my method.

Also, does anyone know how much a second hand book should cost? 50% off?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Depends on the condition; if they are still pretty much in perfect condition, i think 20-30% off is fair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)