subjects for 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Hey I am new! I just did subject selections at my school for next year but I'm not sure if they are ok to have a high UAI.

Here it is...
1. Advanced English
2. Mathematics(2U)
3. Chemistry
4. Info processe and tech
5. Legal studies
6. Studies of RE (forced 2 do this)

I am starting to regret not choosing Modern History. Plz tell me if MH is better than Legal Studies or vice-versa.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Well i do both, and they are both equally good, To do Modern you need to be able to write really well. and legal you have to be able to think things out for yourself, and not just copy things out of a textbook.

You can usually change classes if you don't like it in the first couple of weeks, at some schools anyways.

If you are doing SOR (1 or 2), try to work hard in it, just because you are made to do it, its scales alright, and it easy to go well (if you know your stuff), because alot of people don't bother in it cause "its religion, and we are made to" and don't go well, so a person who bothers can go really well in it...

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i did the same thing and i do not regret it a SINGLE BIT considering how much damn work my friends get in legal

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
SOunds good...u should do fine with almost all subjects... Just work hard.. AND DONT STRESS IN YEAR 10! I regret stressing and studying for school cert. I aced it and it means NOTHING! lol... So dont stress, nothing matters till yr 12

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
Year 11, you mean. :)

Ext 2's need a teacher's recommendation.
UGH.

Leap

free falling
HSC
4. Info processe and tech
Just a word of warning - I do IPT and I absolutely hate it.
Its boring, pointless and you don't really learn anything - or at least that has been my experience of it. I don't think it normaly scales as well as most of the other subjects you chose, either. Its your choice, of course - but if I were you, I'd be doing Modern History instead of IPT.

pinkmilk

Originally posted by Leap
Just a word of warning - I do IPT and I absolutely hate it.
Its boring, pointless and you don't really learn anything - or at least that has been my experience of it. .
yupyup i agree.. veri veri bOring... and pOintless... haven't done anything this year except make a website and that onli took a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)