Subjects part of each course (1 Viewer)

aleks9797

HSC
How do i find out the subjects that will be studied in my course?
Currently i am looking at "Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology / Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Accounting)" and wondering if i will be bored to death doing this for 4 years. I tried navigating their website, but i can't find the subjects anywhere. Hope someone reply's, i gotta change preferences LOL

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I did B Business and Commerce (Accounting) in 2011 before transferring so I don't know if the unit/subject structure has changed this year or will the next.

From what I recall for the Business and Commerce degree only:

Autumn Semester - Accounting Information for Managers, Marketing Principles, Principles of Economics and Business Academic Skills.
Spring Semester - Introduction to Business Law, Statistics for Business or Introduction to Economic Methods, Financial Accounting Applications and Management Dynamics.

EDIT: Aha! Did some of my own digging and here is the handbook for the course. It is old and still needs updating for next year but the structure should be similar. http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/course.aspx?course=3655.1

aleks9797

HSC
thx, i just found that if i click on bonus boints and subjects its shows up everything. Dumb me for forgetting to scroll down the page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)