Subjects that you regret doing (2 Viewers)

7th Sign

HSC
biology then i dropped it ahhhhh now only on 10 units :( wish i did legal studies...

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
English...even though its compulsary...I started in Advanced and dropped to Standard, I dont regret that...because no matter what level of English I was doing I hated it...such a waste of time

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
arson_system said:
economics...Biggest Biggest regret.
I absolutely agree, it sucked - especially since I had to do it from distance education!!

I wish i had done society and culture.

At the start of year 11 i wanted to be an accountant or something to do with business. Now i wanna do something in politics. So society and culture would have been better for what i want to do now.

DanielleM

HSC
For Joe...
2 unit maths...
He tells me everyday how much he hates it...
and IPT sucks too apparently
so theres another one for IPT...

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
English extension 1. Not so much that I shouldn't have done it as I should have done more than 10 units so it wouldn't have to count to my UAI. Like "muse", I only did it to get to extension 2.

Last edited:

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Peartie said:
Business

Would have ratherd Ancient
Hell no! Ancient is the biggest mistake of a subject ever to dawn on this earth. How annoying that I had to choose the dang subject on it's final year of absolute insanity of information overload. Why couldn't they decide to implement the 7-year-old syllabus this year?!

HSC
Definately maths.
Economics is so much work but dont know if id have changed it.
Society and Culture is the biggest bludge (apart from the PIP) and is so boring. Including both yr 11 and 12 work ive only filled half an excercise book - never have i ever wanted more to use some brain cells in a 70 min period than in this class.

Why does everyone hate IPT? :confused: I absolutely love - its always been my fav class.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
PDH.. i like learning about sport and health.. but the exam questions really suck so does the scaling!

Counterfeit

HSC
!!!no Regrets!!!!!

Guys, there is no point in having regrets this close to the HSC, all it will do is make u associate bad feelings with the regretted course and impede your performance.

In about 40 days this will all be over! You will never have to do any of this shit again! Just try focus on aspects you like in the course to keep you motivated!

(if there are future yr 12ers reading this, this may be helpful. So i will say if you honestly do not have a passion for chemistry STEER AWAY. And if you enjoy english do EE1)

X

xeuyrawp

Business studies and Design and Technology.

I should have done modern history instead, but noooooooo business studies will be useful. Not.

gorgo31

HSC
English Advanced. I hate this subject more than I hate anything in the world. If anything stops me from getting the UAI I want, it'll be bloody Lear, Frontline and the awful BNW and BR.

/angst

On a lighter note, I'm surprised more people haven't said History Extension? I thought heaps of people would go into the course not knowing it was centred on historiography. Maybe everyone already dropped it? Our school started with 22, now down to about 12.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
gorgo31 said:
On a lighter note, I'm surprised more people haven't said History Extension? I thought heaps of people would go into the course not knowing it was centred on historiography. Maybe everyone already dropped it? Our school started with 22, now down to about 12.
Ha, thats nothing - my EE1 & EE2 classes started off with 16 each, now we have 3(incl. me) in EE1 and we finished with 3 in EE2..lol, even worse was MX1, started with 17 now down to 2(incl. me..)

gorgo31

HSC
kami said:
Ha, thats nothing - my EE1 & EE2 classes started off with 16 each, now we have 3(incl. me) in EE1 and we finished with 3 in EE2..lol, even worse was MX1, started with 17 now down to 2(incl. me..)
Haha! Could pay off with some awesome moderating of your internal mark, though :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
gorgo31 said:
Haha! Could pay off with some awesome moderating of your internal mark, though :)
lol, I hope so *crosses fingers*
and don't you worry about Adv. so much! Just keep that BCA/LLB in mind and chant "a gorgo31 play coming to theatres near you!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)