subjects u wish u didnt choose (1 Viewer)

kariaten

HSC
first post woot! ><
math n CAFS easy but boring as hell
hsc is so sad...

ellen.louise

HSC
I love all mine. for getting an awesome UAI, though, i probably should have kept Ancient History instead of Hospitality. I was awesome at Ancient...
:p :uhhuh:

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
foodtech, community &fam studies, dnt, and pdhpe....

i've recently foudn out that i can't get the hundred UAI i was hoping for with these subjects
:(

hah... jk :)

but seriously.... i chose art over chem,[because they clashed..] and chose physics as the substitute science....

i ended up dropping physics last year [hate hate HATe physics..]... AND recently dropped art...

so moral of the story? should've listened to ze asian family who told me to choose chem...
then i would've had a science and would be doing umat etc!

eh maybe it's good... i'm not caring/compassionate and apparently they're like ... important attributes for doctors for something.. :p haha

:)

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
Pretty happy with all my subjects right now. :)

Mind you, chem's a bit of a struggle because the teacher's all but useless. So - independent learning all the way, they say - which results in me spending the most homework time on chemistry, just researching things myself. :mad1:

Loving everything else though.

Kaitlyn. :cool:

HSC
hmm..

prolly drop eco. eco sucks hard.:mad1:

and id prolly drop eng adv if i could. except for "in the wild", eng sucks. but postmodernism is interesting enough to keep me doing eng. ext.

and im also happy that i dropped sdd in the first 3 weeks of prelim. i just cbb.:)

ellen.louise

HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
hmm..

prolly drop eco. eco sucks hard.:mad1:

and id prolly drop eng adv if i could. except for "in the wild", eng sucks. but postmodernism is interesting enough to keep me doing eng. ext.

and im also happy that i dropped sdd in the first 3 weeks of prelim. i just cbb.:)
Yeah!!! gotta admit, in the wild is pretty fun. only for the class discussions:lol:
What texts did you get?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
ellen.louise said:
Yeah!!! gotta admit, in the wild is pretty fun. only for the class discussions:lol:
What texts did you get?
We had some pretty pointless discussions over that one. Took a whole period out just to talk about whether Deckard was a replicant or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)